School Fight!

Wheelman101

well, this time it was me how it started

Kid name brody was throwing shit around at my friends and taunting them, and then the dude came up to me and threw a pizza pop in my face, and i went bizzerk on his ass, he ran about 30 feet, i was right behind him, he turns around to see where i am, and Pow, right in the fucking kisser and then, after about 17 punches, he pushed me back, and said "WTF it was JUST A pizza pop!" then spits at me and then i go nuts again, push him into the wall while punching, gave him a nice goose bump, then my glass's fall off and then another 10 punches, and then he jumps down these stairs and walks away, and so im like well fuck, i walk inside, and fuck word spreads fast, people asking questions, and after i heard he was crying behind the principals truck. LOL. this dude, is the most hated dude in school. here he is

around like an arsehole.

after that, he got the following

Cracked nose,

2 black eyes

and a goose bump on his head.

If my kid came home & told me that...oh, wait, they did.

When my oldest (girl) was 7, some boy in her class thought it would be funny to run down the hallway returning from recess

& grab the girls, in the crotch. They would jump & scream, which he thought was rather funny. Then he got to my kid.

She grabbed him by the throat & it turned into a rolling fistfight down a flight of stairs & it took 5 adults to pull them apart.

She beat his ass. After that, the teachers wanted an "emergency meeting" w/ me & her mother. There had been other times

this kid had started w/ my kid I told the school they needed to deal w/ him accordingly.

Boo hoo hoo, his mommy was single, ADD, etc etc. At that point I told them if I ever heard the kid's name again, I would

teach my seven-year-old to take him apart w/ a ball bat. Never heard his name again.

If someone attacks you like that, you have little choice but to respond. Sounds like I'm on the same page w/ your parents.

Good on you.

I uploaded a video on Youtube, Not exactly a fight but a case of a smart ass getting what he deserves. This guy was being a smart ass on msn and the next day he got what was coming to him.

Video.

I was camera man! :P

Ontopic: I bet that guy would be getting bagged pretty bad at School for the video!

yeah, so apparently he wants to kick MY ass now, and hes bringing "backup" lol, i got a 6'5 brother who can lift the back of his car 2 feet off the ground, which is a 2000 Chrysler Concord, then i got some old buddy's from when i was born, then got my Sisters X husband, and they alll say this "somebody picks on you, Call us"

yeah, so apparently he wants to kick MY ass now, and hes bringing "backup" lol, i got a 6'5 brother who can lift the back of his car 2 feet off the ground, which is a 2000 Chrysler Concord, then i got some old buddy's from when i was born, then got my Sisters X husband, and they alll say this "somebody picks on you, Call us"

Not to start anything, but size doesn't matter. I've seen little 5ft 5, 100 pound guys beat the shit out of 6ft near 200 pound guys. Now if it were a 4ft, 80 pound guy against a 7ft 500 pound guy...then it's a bit obvious the bigger dude would win if the fight didn't involve any kind of weapons. Although, some times it depends.

I've seen little 5ft 5, 100 pound guys beat the shit out of 6ft near 200 pound guys. Now if it were a 4ft, 80 pound guy against a 7ft 500 pound guy...then it's a bit obvious the bigger dude would win if the fight didn't involve any kind of weapons. Although, some times it depends.

Lol midgets.

Anyway, please provide some viewing-resolution photographs or the aforementioned events may not have occurred.

Next fight needs vids though. :yup:

I've seen little 5ft 5, 100 pound guys beat the shit out of 6ft near 200 pound guys. Now if it were a 4ft, 80 pound guy against a 7ft 500 pound guy...then it's a bit obvious the bigger dude would win if the fight didn't involve any kind of weapons. Although, some times it depends.

Lol midgets.

Anyway, please provide some viewing-resolution photographs or the aforementioned events may not have occurred.

...you're telling me you never seen a smaller guy beat the shit out of a bigger dude???

You need to get out of the house more or some shit. Go to a bar or a small ghetto. You'll be bound to find a fight happening.

Lol midgets.

...you're telling me you never seen a smaller guy beat the shit out of a bigger dude???

You need to get out of the house more or some shit. Go to a bar or a small ghetto. You'll be bound to find a fight happening.

1. Don't start shit.

2. No, generally a rule of thumb is that bigger people are stronger. And why would I voluntarily go to a bad neighborhood or bar? (where I'm not legally allowed to do much of anything)

Fighting is the last resort, it's best just not get into them.

But when the time comes & you have no other choice, don't hesitate. The worst thing that can happen is trying to "Ignore"

them, it will only become a challenge to them.

I don't know what the deal is w/ kids now but when I was younger, once a fight happened it was over. Now we have this BS

"gangsta" mentality where someone does something ignorant, gets their ass kicked for it & has to have revenge. If it happens

again-

1) Aim for his knees, especially the one he's putting his weight on. If you can't stand, you can't fight & as soon as he goes

down, his buddies might not be so anxious for a piece of you.

2) This is the important part, let him throw the first punch & make sure it's clear you did NOT start it.

I hope this works out for you & you don't need this advice.

Fighting is the last resort, it's best just not get into them.

But when the time comes & you have no other choice, don't hesitate. The worst thing that can happen is trying to "Ignore"

them, it will only become a challenge to them.

I don't know what the deal is w/ kids now but when I was younger, once a fight happened it was over. Now we have this BS

"gangsta" mentality where someone does something ignorant, gets their ass kicked for it & has to have revenge. If it happens

again-

1) Aim for his knees, especially the one he's putting his weight on. If you can't stand, you can't fight & as soon as he goes

down, his buddies might not be so anxious for a piece of you.

2) This is the important part, let him throw the first punch & make sure it's clear you did NOT start it.

I hope this works out for you & you don't need this advice.

Advice taken.

Lol midgets.

1. Don't start shit.

2. No, generally a rule of thumb is that bigger people are stronger. And why would I voluntarily go to a bad neighborhood or bar? (where I'm not legally allowed to do much of anything)

Why the hell do you always assume I want to start shit with you? You need to relax.

Yes, generally bigger people win fights, but when did I say the smaller person always wins? I was simply pointing out the false fact that size matters in a fight. It all depends on how the person fights.

Why would you voluntarily go to a bad neighborhood or bar...hmmm...I actually meant for you to stand up and walk to a bad neighborhood or bar. I was just giving an example of a place you could easily find a fight. I just find it stupid that you don't believe a smaller person could win in a fight and that you want me to prove it to you by finding a video. That's just retarded. I wasn’t trying to make a “I’m right, you’re wrong” statement, I was just making conversation.

I wasn't aware of the fact that you couldn't legally go into a bad neighborhood. I’m sorry for suggesting it...

But yeah, it's not always bigger = better. Usually who's more aggressive.. or has better fighting style/stance.

FULL POINT! It takes the right mind set to win a fight. A perfect example is an old ex-girlfriend I had. She was 4'11'',

weighed 97 pounds, Spanish & American Indian. She got into a fistfight w/ her previous boyfriend & it took 4 cops (around

6' & 200 pounds) to drag her off him. You can imagine the "personal" details, if she hadn't let her friends bring cocaine into

her house, we'd probably still be dating.