School Fight!

Wheelman101

But yeah, it's not always bigger = better. Usually who's more aggressive.. or has better fighting style/stance.

FULL POINT! It takes the right mind set to win a fight. A perfect example is an old ex-girlfriend I had. She was 4'11'',

weighed 97 pounds, Spanish & American Indian. She got into a fistfight w/ her previous boyfriend & it took 4 cops (around

6' & 200 pounds) to drag her off him. You can imagine the "personal" details, if she hadn't let her friends bring cocaine into

her house, we'd probably still be dating.

If you have enough rage built I think you could kick anyone's ass.

Besides, bigger people tend to be top-heavy. My instinct is to always go for the legs. If possible, I'll pick them up and throw them to the ground. Hey, I'm only 5'1 and that's my only strategy besides nose/throut punches and kicks to the knees.

I haven't gotten in a fight in awhile, so I've never had to use those tactics. Thus, I have no idea if they'd work.

EDIT: My older brother is only, like, three inches taller than me and has kicked the living shit out of people a foot taller than him.

Edited by Donkey Porker

Besides, bigger people tend to be top-heavy. My instinct is to always go for the legs. If possible, I'll pick them up and throw them to the ground. Hey, I'm only 5'1 and that's my only strategy besides nose/throut punches and kicks to the knees.

I haven't gotten in a fight in awhile, so I've never had to use those tactics. Thus, I have no idea if they'd work.

EDIT: My older brother is only, like, three inches taller than me and has kicked the living shit out of people a foot taller than him.

Another semi-good strategy is acting like you're gonna knee them in the nuts and when they go to block you punch them right in the face. This might not work with females...

haha, nice one.

Might as well tell mine.....Basically I was skating with some buds and by my friend Andrews house is a private 50 track but people use bikes too.

We saw some kids so we thought he'd mess with them lol so we said get off our property, they did. There was 3 7th graders of them and 6 of us(3 8th graders, two 9th graders, and one 6th grader, I'm an 8th grader.)so they were scared. So they left and we just skated around there for a couple hours.

They came back and we just ignored them but they(lol)came with 3 other kids(still 7th graders)and just kept staring. So Charles(Chester an 8th grader)said what the fuck are you guys doing! They didn't do anyhting so all of us chased them on foot and they were on bikes and they were calling us pussies.

I realized they were scared of my bigger friends so just Charles, Ben and I chased them. They called us pussies so we all chased them. We quit running and walked away and they rode toward us and when we walked to them they'd ride off throwingrocks at us(OMGZ they threw so badly lmao)....they called us posers so I got hella mad and just I cheased them while they rode bikes. I caught up to this kid named Kyle on a mountain bike and pushed him, he told he not to push him so I kicked his back wheel and he fell on the side o the grass hill. Then this kid(which I give props for doing something)got off his bike and got into the position to push me. I figured wrestling is gay(lol)so I just punched him in the face. Remember this is just me fighting Walter and Kyle....

I started punching andd pushing him back til' he tripped over one of his tires. I got on him and started wailing on his helmet(yeah the y had their helmets on)cause I didn't really know what was going on and this was my frist fight. He said get off me and looked up and I got him a couple times in the face.

I looked up and saw Kyle was running towards me...he tackled me and was on top off me jus holding me down. I saw Ben(6th grader)was there and beating up Walter lol. I got up and Kyle and I just started wailing on each other. All of my friends got there by now and were just waching. All of the kids friends ran off so it was Ben vs. Walter and Kyle vs. me. This is all in the road and a car pulled over and tol us to stop or he'll call the cops. So we stopped and I haven't seen them at the jumps(lmao)since.I broke his glasses and none of his punches hurt me so either I had a lotta adreniline or he sucks at punching. At school Kyle said he gave me a bloody nose but he only hit me a couple times and they were in the stomach so yeah....I wish I video taped it. But Ben and I won so yay, I won my first fight.

Pretty sensitive area, I've seen a couple run into things & it about dropped them.

Any way, back to topic.

When I was in Junior High (age 11-14), a girl thought it would be fun to pick a fight w/ me. Of course I was raised w/ the

"you can't hit a girl" thing & I've got this in my face slapping & hitting at me in front of half the school. Then I noticed, she

was wearing a front hook bra under her buttoned shirt. :evil:

In one swift move, I brought my fist up (one finger extended) & popped the buttons open, hit the bra between the cups &

twisted my hands. Everything popped out & all the sudden I wasn't the center of attention. Best of all, I managed to avoid

hitting a girl & was semi popular for a day or two. She was rather gifted for her age.

Nothing ever came of it & after that we could actually have a civil conversation. Guess I caught a break on that one.

Pretty sensitive area, I've seen a couple run into things & it about dropped them.

Any way, back to topic.

When I was in Junior High (age 11-14), a girl thought it would be fun to pick a fight w/ me. Of course I was raised w/ the

"you can't hit a girl" thing & I've got this in my face slapping & hitting at me in front of half the school. Then I noticed, she

was wearing a front hook bra under her buttoned shirt. :evil:

In one swift move, I brought my fist up (one finger extended) & popped the buttons open, hit the bra between the cups &

twisted my hands. Everything popped out & all the sudden I wasn't the center of attention. Best of all, I managed to avoid

hitting a girl & was semi popular for a day or two. She was rather gifted for her age.

Nothing ever came of it & after that we could actually have a civil conversation. Guess I caught a break on that one.

Lol Perfect.

so yeah, apparently this dude wants to fight me again, bringing his "cousin" lol ooo im scared.. lol so Now...now i asked a couple dudes im friends with since grade7 ( in grade 9 atm) and they said if he fights me, and if he brings a weapon, only when there is a weapon shown, they will beat his ass very badly. and these dudes, fucking strong, lol 1 named Kia actually picked me up above his headand i weigh 160. lol stfu im not fat.

• 1 month later...

W00T.

You the man man.

There was a girl who like me and i didnt like her.

When teacher was teaching, she was staring and smiling at me.

She was friggin fat and ugly.

Next day, same thing happened.

Another next day, same thing happened.

2 months passed by and i got pissed.

That day, during break time,

i ran to her and gave her a...

nah.. not a kiss..

a stone cold stunner.

I told her, "You stare at me again, you get a stone cold stunner!!"

Days later, she transfered school.

A week passed by.

My crush had a birthday party at her house..

SHE WAS THERE!!!

I was like.. holy crap..

I was there.. sitting down.. waiting for food..

bout' 30 mins later.. she was staring at me.

i got so pissed.

I ran to her, gave her a nice stone cold stunner,

and pushed her to a 2.4m deep swimming pool.

she couldnt swim so i left her to die..

end of story.

What do you think i should have done... - _ -

Nice :P, might aswell post my story.

Some chav always picks on me and my friends cause we are 'moshers' and stuff :P. Yesterday, same day as you this guy comes up it was a rainy day, he came up with his mates and pushed me into this huge puddle. Got up and fucking punched him in the face until he was crying for me to stop :D.

Everyone who I know who's a mosher or different from a chav gets hassle, so do I, that's why I finally gave them what they want, a reaction..Everytime one of them does something, they get something a lot worse everytime..

W00T.

You the man man.

There was a girl who like me and i didnt like her.

When teacher was teaching, she was staring and smiling at me.

She was friggin fat and ugly.

Next day, same thing happened.

Another next day, same thing happened.

2 months passed by and i got pissed.

That day, during break time,

i ran to her and gave her a...

nah.. not a kiss..

a stone cold stunner.

I told her, "You stare at me again, you get a stone cold stunner!!"

Days later, she transfered school.

A week passed by.

My crush had a birthday party at her house..

SHE WAS THERE!!!

I was like.. holy crap..

I was there.. sitting down.. waiting for food..

bout' 30 mins later.. she was staring at me.

i got so pissed.

I ran to her, gave her a nice stone cold stunner,

and pushed her to a 2.4m deep swimming pool.

she couldnt swim so i left her to die..

end of story.

What do you think i should have done... - _ -

I wouldn't have changed nothing. She got what she had coming for her.

• 1 month later...

One time, this bastard was making fun of me and my friends off so i just told him to "****" off.

He says something(i only heard a small bit of it).I flew into a rage and jumped on him.I pounded his ass

so hard my hand hurt for 2hours after that(only a dull pain).This was in High school so the teacher saw us.

After a brief encounter with the school principal(who BTW is a total asshole)we were sent back to class(well it was lunchtime)

Good thing is:He got a 4 day suspension

Bad thing:No real Bad thing

:lolbounce::lolbounce: That asswipe got what he deserved :lolbounce::lolbounce:

After seeing that video I'm guessing he's either as gay as a handbag full of rainbows, or it's a terribly misguided attempt at humour. :erm:

Now, I'm all for letting someone know you have a limit, but you can get into the same amount of trouble by hitting back. Just remember that, and consider if it's really worth getting suspended over, or whatever punishment kids get over there.

Edited by V V

I remember a fight I had a school once. Some chav kid jumped on my back and shouted someting, so I flipped him off my shoulder. He then got up and punched my in the side of my face, then i just went crazy and grabbed him by the collar then I punched him in the face and headbutted him. He was still acting hard, but teachers broke it up :(.... Huh, boring teachers.....

lol