[REQ] Private Airstrip

Mp5shooter

It would be AWESOME if someone could make a sorta like map mod where there would be a BIG island somewhere off the coast of San Andreas, where there would be an airport-like place where there would be:

1. One or two runways with runway lights

2. Hangar that stores:

2.1 A Hydra

3. A Jumbo-Jumbo Hangar that stores: [if making a hangar big enough for it is impossible, leave it sitting in an empty

space)

3.1 The Andromada from the mission "Stowaway" (I say that one since I think they're different) (If the one from mission

doesn't let you put the ramp up and down, then let it spawn the normal one)

4. About 2 Sam Sites:

4.1 One at the end of a runway, one at the end of another (Or similar)

4.2 They will be similar to the ones at the Restricted Area (turning, etc.)

4.3 They should be able to fire SAMs at any aircraft that goes overhead that isn't you

4.4 If making them functional like this is impossible, it would be fine to have them just for looks, spinning around

5. An Air Traffic Control Tower:

5.1 You can just walk into it (Without going through a marker)

5.2 It would have a set of stairs thats leads up to maybe around the 4th and final floor in the tower

5.3 There would be a radar grid inside that, when you step into the marker, will show you the radar with the spinning line

and if an aircraft flies over the "airport" it will show up as a dot on the radar and if you click on it the SAM site(s) will

fire SAMs at the aircraft (If this is possible)

6. Runway(s):

6.1 They won't be just dirt runways; They will be paved and marked just like the ones at the airports

7. Helipads:

7.1 There will be 2 Helipads, each spawning:

7.1.1 A Hunter

7.1.2 Either a Cargobob or whatever you choose that would be good here

8. A Bridge that leads to this island:

8.1 It will be leading from where ever the island will be to the state parallel to it

8.2 It will be paved and look like maybe the Gant Bridge, or whatever fits to be most pleasant

8.3 It will have a gate arm (Like the ones at Police Impounds) that will raise when you get near it

8.4 The Gate arm box will have a guard that wields a weapon maybe

9. Vehicle spawns on island:

9.1 A Rhino

9.2 A vehicle that has infinite spike strips; parked in a hangar; so any cops chasing you will get their tires popped.

10. Ingame map:

10.1 This island and it's features should show up on the ingame map and minimap

11. Weapon Spawns:

11.1 Right outside the Air Traffic Control tower will be a Heat-Seeking RPG spawn

-------------------------------------------

If I missed anything that should be included, please let me know!

-------------------------------------------

Note to modder (if there is one): You might have to replace a hangar or two to fit the new one(s).

Edited by mp5shooter

hey i no a guy who MIGHT be able to do it but he aint on this forum and hes workin on sumthin else atm... (he's mappin our school and puttin half life 2 stuff in it and some stargates)

but thats a lot to ask 4 dont ya think???

surely u dont need all the vehicles/weapons, i am not sayin dont have any am jus sayin tone it down a bit...

PEACE

Oo the forum money.. :P Any idea on how much it would cost?

And besides posting, how do I get forum money?

hey i no a guy who MIGHT be able to do it but he aint on this forum and hes workin on sumthin else atm... (he's mappin our school and puttin half life 2 stuff in it and some stargates)

but thats a lot to ask 4 dont ya think???

surely u dont need all the vehicles/weapons, i am not sayin dont have any am jus sayin tone it down a bit...

PEACE

Cool, could you give me the forum he's on, or an email address, etc.?

And yes, I see what you mean lol.. I'll remove the weapon spawns... except the Heat-Seeking RPG, might come in handy :o

Edited by mp5shooter

Your biggest issue would be working hangers/garages. I read somewhere that SA only supports so many garages & is at the

limit in OEM form. I have not figured out garages, so I won't be much on how, but you'll probably have to give up a garage

to make a new one work. My suggestion there would be the smaller garage at Verdant Meadows.

Good luck, it looks ambitious.