The Arcade Returns

Chris

Hey everyone, I thought you might like to know that the Arcade has returned!! :o

It's slightly better and different than the last one we had, although it doesnt work with IBStore (getting money for high scores) it has hundreds more games (literally).

I've added it because you guys requested it, so do use it, I dont wanna feel like i've wasted my time.

At the time of posting we only have the default games installed, however we'll be adding loads more in the next few days, included classics like Sonic the Hedgehog.

For your information Sonic is actually just over 1mb so if you have a slow connection just be patient while it loads

Also we hope to get some tournaments up and running in the next few days, if you have any requests as to what game should be played in a tournament then post your wishes here.

Enjoy!

How to get score submitted for Sonic

There is a bug in Sonic the hedgehog where if you complete the game your score will never actually get submitted.

Here is a fix, while its not the best of methods, it does work.

When you feel your score is high enough and you want to submit it, just suicide, i.e jump onto spikes or something, it worked for me, once you lose all your lives your score gets submitted