help whith mission low rider

damien95

Well, I know a few moves are there in that mission with diagonal directions that probably don't seem to accept any combination of buttons.

First of all, as I suggest to everyone regarding this mission, set the following controls

The Hydraulic controls probably have a tag "Special" up, down etc.

Special Up - Home

Special Down - End

Special Left - Delete

Special Right - Page Down

In this way, while doing this mission, you'll get a feel of four arrow keys and will pass the mission w/o problems. And if you set the Wager to low amount, or the lowest which is $50 IMO, There will be merely two or three diagonal moves so you can leave them or try two buttons simultaneously [Left/Right + Down]. I'm sure this will help you.

Well, I know a few moves are there in that mission with diagonal directions that probably don't seem to accept any combination of buttons.

First of all, as I suggest to everyone regarding this mission, set the following controls

The Hydraulic controls probably have a tag "Special" up, down etc.

Special Up - Home

Special Down - End

Special Left - Delete

Special Right - Page Down

In this way, while doing this mission, you'll get a feel of four arrow keys and will pass the mission w/o problems. And if you set the Wager to low amount, or the lowest which is $50 IMO, There will be merely two or three diagonal moves so you can leave them or try two buttons simultaneously [Left/Right + Down]. I'm sure this will help you.

Ok Thanks IL try this