Sign in to follow this  
damien95

help whith mission low rider

hi

i am in the middle of doing the low rider mission and i keep failing becouse of the down to the right arrow and the down to the left arrow i cannot work out what these 2 settings are called in the controles can some one tell me how to set them up

thanks

Well, I know a few moves are there in that mission with diagonal directions that probably don't seem to accept any combination of buttons.

First of all, as I suggest to everyone regarding this mission, set the following controls

The Hydraulic controls probably have a tag "Special" up, down etc.

Special Up - Home

Special Down - End

Special Left - Delete

Special Right - Page Down

In this way, while doing this mission, you'll get a feel of four arrow keys and will pass the mission w/o problems. And if you set the Wager to low amount, or the lowest which is $50 IMO, There will be merely two or three diagonal moves so you can leave them or try two buttons simultaneously [Left/Right + Down]. I'm sure this will help you.

Well, I know a few moves are there in that mission with diagonal directions that probably don't seem to accept any combination of buttons.

First of all, as I suggest to everyone regarding this mission, set the following controls

The Hydraulic controls probably have a tag "Special" up, down etc.

Special Up - Home

Special Down - End

Special Left - Delete

Special Right - Page Down

In this way, while doing this mission, you'll get a feel of four arrow keys and will pass the mission w/o problems. And if you set the Wager to low amount, or the lowest which is $50 IMO, There will be merely two or three diagonal moves so you can leave them or try two buttons simultaneously [Left/Right + Down]. I'm sure this will help you.

Ok Thanks IL try this