Dollars

You earn Forum dollars by posting, you get $5 by posting posts and $10 by posting topics. If you get over 25 posts in one of your own topics you get $500.

There are other ways aswell. If your good at graphics you can sell some of your Graphics in the trading stalls.

Simple really

Just don't overreact with the posting, if you're spamming you might get a warning from doing that. So yeah, if you want to earn some Dollars, stick around. :)

EDIT: Also, use the Search Function, rather than posting a new topic, it prevents less hassle for us to help when there's alot of topics that have been answered regarding this question.

Edited by TM™

You earn Forum dollars by posting, you get $5 by posting posts and $10 by posting topics. If you get over 25 posts in one of your own topics you get $500.

There are other ways aswell. If your good at graphics you can sell some of your Graphics in the trading stalls.

Simple really

Just don't overreact with the posting, if you're spamming you might get a warning from doing that. So yeah, if you want to earn some Dollars, stick around. :)

EDIT: Also, use the Search Function, rather than posting a new topic, it prevents less hassle for us to help when there's alot of topics that have been answered regarding this question.

If you do use it and find an old topic similar to the one you are about to post then you may go ahead and post it because its better to post a new topic rather than annoy everyone by posting in a very old topic.

EDIT: don't do that with every topic though. Do it with the odd one or two. Just don't annoy people and you'll get on fine with other members.

So enjoy yourself and stay active :hi:

Edited by .:TFY:.

Not sure if I agree TFY.

If a topic exists which is talking about the exact same thing as you are, and you have a useful addition to make, then a bump is fine. No point making two separate topics on exactly the same thing. Like this guy did here.

If your reply is useless like "yeah i think thats good too" then DON'T reply.

If you have a new question to ask, then you may as well make a new topic.

If the question has been asked before but nobody answered, you can bump that topic.

I was contemplating coming in here to correct TFY by pointing out that answering the same question 10 times is just as annoying as a bumped topic. Apparently I finally decided to.

But I must point out also, that it's just as irritating when someone acts as if they know so much when they know very little about what they are saying.

^NO OFFENSES @ anyone, but agreed.

Anyways, I had to ask that is it necessary to post 25 replies in my own topic/s to get $500 or anyone else's topic will also work the same for me?

If someone actually posted around 25 posts, you'd get the money, other than that, that's the only way you can get it. ;)

Also, try not to act as if you're on Spaz's side because you agree with him when you're wrong also, just letting you know Toxic...

Edited by TM™