animal abuse

MeL

While i was with a friend watching videos we came apon a video about animal abuse. It was just unbearable what people do to animals just to make themselves look better. They operate on these animals while they are still ALIVE!! Well i was just thinking how can this be ended. I own two cats and after i saw this im am just glad they didnt end up in one of the animal testing labs. (by the way this is mostly for like animal testing places not like for meat and stuff cause thats understandable)

NO ANIMAL SHOULD GO THROUGH THIS KIND OF PAIN!!!!

These are videos and pictures of things that people do to animals. I mostly only put these links here for the people who dont understand what happens. THEY ARE VERY HARD TO WATCH! I only watched 1min of the first one because i could not stand it anymore but my friend watched them all.

or

HERE

or

HERE

(i didnt not make any of these videos)

Edited by MeL

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i love chicken and other meat too i just never knew how cruel it was. but i see no reason for the useing parts of animals to make makeup or implant robotics into cats. Fur used for coats and stuff should be used from old or dieing animals.

Edited by MeL

As the top of the food chain, we have an obligation the treat livestock in a humane way. I believe hunting (for food) is your

right. In the US, it goes back to the founding of our country. To a point, it's necessary to keep wild animal populations

under control to prevent disease & starvation. I have no respect for "Trophy" hunters who hunt down & kill an animal for

"sport". I agree w/ American Indians that it should be done for food & w/ respect.

One aspect of cloning is that eventually we will be able to clone parts of an animal, specifically the parts we eat. The livestock

would live a full & relaxed life, probably in a petting zoo like setting & only face the discomfort of blood draws for the cloning

process. Think of it as a big meat garden.

Animal cruelty pisses me off too.

As the top of the food chain, we have an obligation the treat livestock in a humane way. I believe hunting (for food) is your

right. In the US, it goes back to the founding of our country. To a point, it's necessary to keep wild animal populations

under control to prevent disease & starvation. I have no respect for "Trophy" hunters who hunt down & kill an animal for

"sport". I agree w/ American Indians that it should be done for food & w/ respect.

One aspect of cloning is that eventually we will be able to clone parts of an animal, specifically the parts we eat. The livestock

would live a full & relaxed life, probably in a petting zoo like setting & only face the discomfort of blood draws for the cloning

process. Think of it as a big meat garden.

Animal cruelty pisses me off too.

Dude, i totally agree with you. :thumbsup:

I saw a video about how the people who kill pigs and cows for food treat animals. Sure, We have to eat meat to stay healthy but they way they kill them is not needed. Stabbing a pig once and letting it bleed to death is not needed, They could atleast make it quick.

I'll try find the video...

Ok, it's fair that we kill animals for the sake of sustaining our life. However, i do not agree with people willingly performing experiments on animals (particularly domesticated ones) simply in order to find out how their brains / whatever work. We don't NEED to know, all we are achieving is the slow, painful death of an animal... and some stuff that will be documented and forgotten about by next week.

The thing that pisses me off most : There's not a lick of shit any of us can do to stop it. besides force feeding a 'scientist' his own testicles... I would happily do it if you point me in the direction of one.

Ok, it's fair that we kill animals for the sake of sustaining our life. However, i do not agree with people willingly performing experiments on animals (particularly domesticated ones) simply in order to find out how their brains / whatever work. We don't NEED to know, all we are achieving is the slow, painful death of an animal... and some stuff that will be documented and forgotten about by next week.

The thing that pisses me off most : There's not a lick of shit any of us can do to stop it. besides force feeding a 'scientist' his own testicles... I would happily do it if you point me in the direction of one.

^ LOL!!! :rofl2:

yea if i knew someone who did this stuff i would slowly rip his fingers off slowly then chop off their dick and make em eat it.

If they want to do this stuff try it on animals that died of old age or something NOT WHILE THERE STILL ALIVE!

Ever heard of the man who can see by some camera that is connected to his brain (temple)? I'm not lying, it's actually true. These type of things could not happen if they'd first not experiment on animals and slowly this technology will get better and practical. So I'd disagree there.

Abusing animals is cruel. People should think of what it would be like if they abused us. I'm against animal abuse as well as everyone else in this topic. I hate people like scientists who fatten up perfectly normal pet rats just to see what they look like fat.

Its a wonder certain animals are now endangered its because people hunt them down. Panda's are almost gone. WWF is doing a great job saving animals and all that. Now-a-days its uncommon to find a pet what hasn't been abused less than 10 times. Almost every pet in the world has been abused.

haha this one time this coon was in my fort so i beat the crap out of it with a pitch fork but it wasnt dead after like an hour so i shot it like 40 times with a bb gun and all that did was make it bleed so i got out the 22 and shot the crap out of it with about 150 rounds. it was pretty sweet. oh and this one time there was this bird and i shot it in the but the round went through him and came out hhis beak and he was laying on the ground and its skin/ feathers were long gone and u could see its heats beating and its lungs moving so i shot it like 30 more times and it finally dies. good times...... oh and this one time i opened my window and shot this squirrel and it was awesome. i gto it stuffed

haha this one time this coon was in my fort so i beat the crap out of it with a pitch fork but it wasnt dead after like an hour so i shot it like 40 times with a bb gun and all that did was make it bleed so i got out the 22 and shot the crap out of it with about 150 rounds. it was pretty sweet. oh and this one time there was this bird and i shot it in the but the round went through him and came out hhis beak and he was laying on the ground and its skin/ feathers were long gone and u could see its heats beating and its lungs moving so i shot it like 30 more times and it finally dies. good times...... oh and this one time i opened my window and shot this squirrel and it was awesome. i gto it stuffed

Ok like 90% of people who abuse animals like you... will end up as a cereal killer and end up spending all of your time in prison. After you saying this im sure many people will think of you different because abusing any kind of animal is wrong. Plus i think you need mental help because your enjoyment of killing things is sick. I also hope you know abuse of animals is aganst the law and you can get fined and/or got to jail. So if you feel like killing another animal just leave it alone and kill people on GTA. :thumbsup:

Have you ever wondered why chicken nuggets are so cheap? Well In life its all about money to some people so theres no time to give chickens a coop to roam arount in all they get is a huge building cramed with layers of fat chickens with no place to move and just wait to get killed. (im fine with the killing its just how they do it)

Edited by MeL