What Movie Did You Last Watch?

Holster

Transformers. :D

Man, that's been out for a while now. I guess you don't see movies much. That was a great movie. I want to get it on DVD.

The last one I saw in theaters was Resident Evil: Extinction, but the last movie I saw was "The Condemned". I bought it on DVD.

I don't see movies in theaters, I ususaly "find them" or buy them on DVD.

Edited by StormLexer

Man, that's been out for a while now. I guess you don't see movies much. That was a great movie. I want to get it on DVD.

The last one I saw in theaters was Resident Evil: Extinction, but the last movie I saw was "The Condemned". I bought it on DVD.

I don't see movies in theaters, I ususaly download them or buy them on DVD.

Yeah, you shouldn't bring that up here. It's against the rules....

Anywhoo, my last movie was... er... i forget.

I don't see movies in theaters, I ususaly download them or buy them on DVD.

Yeah, you shouldn't bring that up here. It's against the rules....

Anywhoo, my last movie was... er... i forget.

Edited, sorry. :P

The Pink Panther, A Shot in The Dark, The Return of The Pink Panther and The Pink Panther Strikes Again, all classics, all 10/10. One thing I don't understand about the series though, is the timeline. Pink Panther came first, then A Shot in The Dark, I know that, but then it's apparently The Pink Panther Strikes Again. Now, in this film, Dreyfus, the Inspector who had Clouseau working for him, went mad, hired a load of goons to kill Clouseau, and then began to eliminate various buildings with a death ray type of thing.

In the end, he was zapped with it and disappeared. Whether or not this means he's dead, or just invisible, I don't know.

Then, the next film was supposedly The Return of the Pink Panther, which also starred Dreyfus.

How is this possible if he's supposedly dead? I just don't understand it. I heard there were continuity problems with the series, but to bring back a character from the dead and have him only mildly irritated at Clouseau is a bit extreme, if you ask me.

Spoiler overload, meh.