What Movie Did You Last Watch?

Holster

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oddly, there's a film called Chapter 24 about Mark David Chapman, hours leading up to him shooting John Lennon in 1980, Jared Leto plays the role, Lindsey Lohan co stars as a normal person he meets! ODD THAT

Anywho, maybe I'm off with the title, but it's gotta be close.

After that I watched Six Degrees of Separation with Donald Sutherland and Will Smith starring. He plays a deceptive gay black man looking for a place to shack up with male lovers, now after watching it, I see why he got a kiss from an excited male fan during a press junket not long ago, he probably thought Will was bisexual perhaps?? hahaha

Anyway, I didn't get to complete the viewing due to a schedule change, but hope to get back to it. In the film he has hoodwinked the people who's homes he wishes to reside at, temporarily, and he has to proceed to become a false identity in order to do so. At one moment in the film, he impresses his hosts with recalling a book he was seemingly enamored by, The Catcher in the Rye which, oddly, is the same book that Mark D. Chapman obsesses over.

I also think they aired that film due to Chapman being up for parole recently...and denied again

http://gothamist.com/2012/08/29/mark_david_chapman.php

Edited by BlackListedB