I will complete any mission for you, for PC users only.

zmoonchild

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, I've gotten to Saint Mark's Bistro, which I can actually do until the landing part in Las Venturas, where I always screw up. So yea, do Saint Mark's Bistro please.

I can do it, but you didn't attach your saved-game. :P

I'll keep checking back.

This is for: hunter88888

Saint Mark's Bistro

Mission Passed!

$20000

I saved the game at the Four Dragons.

You have 3 phone calls waiting for you; I didn't answer any of them.

Click here to download it

Or download it from GTA Save-N-Play

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

and now, I'll do St-jimmy's request.completed

Hey

I can't complete pilot school in the verdant meadows, it's the third mission, "Circle airstrip," ind the and I can't get the plane high up enough.

I don't think you need any informations.

Thanks!

This is for: St-jimmy

Circle Airstrip - 100% - Gold

Circle Airstrip and Land - 100% - Gold

You can download it here. It's v2

If that doesn't work, then try this link here; it's v1

Or download v2 from GTA Save-N-Play

Or download v1 from GTA Save-N-Play

All of the above links are the same game, just uploaded in different ways.

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

hunter88888.zip

St_jimmy_v2.zip

St_jimmy_v1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Hey, please help me complete 'Farewell, my love'. I am stuck on that mission, even after countless of tries I can't seem to beat it.

Please do not let CJ get wasted or Busted and after completing the mission save the game at the safehouse at blueberry.

Thanks!

Download here

I will do it now...

Check back in about 15 minutes

Farewell, my love...

Mission Passed!

Catalina said that she and C.J. are through.

She gave C.J. the deed to a garage in Doherty, San Fierro

I saved in Blueberry, which is relatively close to the next mission; you also have a phone call waiting.

Download it from GTA Save-N-Play

or you can download it here.

NO CHEATS were used, and he didn't get wasted or busted.

Enjoy.

GTASAsf1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so, I haven't been here in a while. Started a new save and accidentally deleted my old one, which had like 99% done... and now I'm stuck on Ryder's last mission, the one with the crates... I don't know how I did it before, but I tried 11 times now and I just can't do it. So yea, if you could do it for me and not lose me any territory (I have 100%)... And of course, no deaths/jail, that would be nice. thanks in advance.

EDIT: attachments removed to save me some space on my account.

Edited by hunter88888

Ok, so, I haven't been here in a while. Started a new save and accidentally deleted my old one, which had like 99% done... and now I'm stuck on Ryder's last mission, the one with the crates... I don't know how I did it before, but I tried 11 times now and I just can't do it. So yea, if you could do it for me and not lose me any territory (I have 100%)... And of course, no deaths/jail, that would be nice. thanks in advance.

I'll do it right now.

Also, you can't lose Gang Territory once you have 100.00% of it under control. :)

Robbing Uncle Sam completed

Here's a snapshot of what you missed:

robbingunclesamqc4.th.jpg

I stored the Mule from the mission in The Johnson House Garage. It does a very unique quality, it's Explosionproof, other Mules are not.

You can keep it or not, it's up to you.

Download it here.

Or, download it from GTA Save-N-Play.

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

GTASAsf7.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Um... Thanks, but Zoom... I did Robbing Uncle Sam before (somehow... I must've been really lucky)... I know what I missed.

Anyways, thanks again. The bummer is, while you were doing that I went for a "joy ride" (pissing off the police and just causing chaos).

Anyways, while I was doing that I found a Green Sabre, which had the same shade of green like the Sabre that does the drive-by on CJ's mom and you see in "The Green Sabre".

Edited by hunter88888

Um... Thanks, but Zoom... I did Robbing Uncle Sam before (somehow... I must've been really lucky)... I know what I missed.

Anyways, thanks again. The bummer is, while you were doing that I went for a "joy ride" (pissing off the police and just causing chaos).

Anyways, while I was doing that I found a Green Sabre, which had the same shade of green like the Sabre that does the drive-by on CJ's mom and you see in "The Green Sabre".

That's really interesting, about the Sabre you found.

That color is very rare, I don't think that it's ever been found before, aside from the cut-scenes that show it.

Do you remember where you found it?

Also, I know that you had completed that mission before; adding snapshots of missions that I have completed for someone is something I just thought would be kinda neat. That's all. :)

Oh, well for the snapshots, I didn't mean to get offensive, and it is nice, I was just saying.

And for the Sabre, I found it on the streets (in motion) of a town in the county, you know that town on the LS island, that few stuff in it, like no safe house to buy, no Ammu-Nation, but has a Hospital, a Well Stacked Pizza place, and off-track betting (in the screenshot I'm driving it in another town)? I found a guy driving it there. I might find it again. Good thing I took a screenshot, at least.

screenshot1711200713015js6.jpg

Edited by hunter88888

MrLlamaLlama is correct!

That color is available at the Pay-N-Spray.

greensabrelr9.jpg

So it's not as unique as I had originally thought. :nope:

Thanks, MrLlamaLlama, for pointing that out. ;)

One more thing, hunter88888, the Sabre is definitely Bulletproof/Fireproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof.

Did you get it from the Tanker Commander mission?

That was the last mission completed on the saved-game you posted.

Because the Sabre from that mission is Bulletproof/Fireproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof, or did you convert it somehow so that it has those unique qualities?

Edited by zmoonchild

MrLlamaLlama is correct!

That color is available at the Pay-N-Spray.

greensabrelr9.jpg

So it's not as unique as I had originally thought. :nope:

Thanks, MrLlamaLlama, for pointing that out. ;)

One more thing, hunter88888, the Sabre is definitely Bulletproof/Fireproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof.

Did you get it from the Tanker Commander mission?

That was the last mission completed on the saved-game you posted.

Because the Sabre from that mission is Bulletproof/Fireproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof, or did you convert it somehow so that it has those unique qualities?

Damn I thought it was unique...

No, I told you, it's that town with off-track betting, and I never converted it (strange I never bumped into anything and noticed, I must be getting used to the SA traffic (Vce City and Liberty City have much milder traffic).

Oh, this is so embarrassing.

Sure, I'll do it later today when I'm near my computer; unless someone else wants to attempt it first.

:)

I downloaded your save, and I'm completing it now.

all-Schools, all-Golds.

all of the Zero missions are completed.

Wang Autos has been purchased.

N.O.E and Stowaway, both completed.

Your uploaded saved-game had some weird glitches.

For example: the game automatically passed C.J. with all-Golds for Bike School, just for entering the red marker. I don't know why.

However, all of the other schools and missions functioned as they were supposed to.

I went into San Fierro airport to get a helicopter to fly over to the Boat School, I ended up falling into the underworld over and over, in a nonstop loop. The only way to make it stop was to restart the game, because the loop never ended.

Most everything else seemed to be okay.

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

http://gtasnp.com/download/5852

GTASAsf3.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Ok, well now I'm up to the point where the only storyline mission I can do is Freefall, so if you could please do that and Saint Mark's Bistro. Thanks.

I am doing it now

I completed Freefall, but there's still another mission that still needs to be done before Saint Mark's Bistro becomes available.

I figured that you probably want to do that one yourself.

Let me know.

:)

Click here to download it

or download it from GTA Save-N-Play

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

GTASAsf6.zip

Edited by zmoonchild