I will complete any mission for you, for PC users only.

zmoonchild

Save game link: http://gtasnp.com/8490

Hey Zoom I have been trying this from last night just cannot complete the chase .......see if you could find time in the holiday weekend ...and let me know....." last mission" "end of line"..... i have seved in Johnson house and the st part is done.....

I see if you taking shortcuts (avoiding the alleys and taking main rds) its impossible to chase and you keep on loosing Tenpenny.....

Let me also know if 100% is complete ..

Thanks in advance

You'll need to upload it another way, as it looks like GTA Save-and-Play is down. :huh:

Yon can attach your saved-game as a zip folder directly to your post, or you can use GTA Don's suggestion.

I need to get passed flight school, but I don't know how to get you my saved game and its not letting me on GTASNP is there any other way

Just read through my suggestion for souravnag.

Hopefully, GTA Save-and-Play will be working again soon.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Zoom

I am attaching the save file as Zip....Please check and let me know....

>>>>Eagerly looking to resume my game.

Sure thing, I'm doing it right now. :)

End of the Line

Mission Passed!

1206190309.jpg

http://www.speedyshare.com/723257727.html

video uploading, please wait...

NO CHEATS were used.

Enjoy.

GTASAsf1.zip

Edited by zmoonchild

Thanks Zoom,,,

GIve me lil brief alwell what should be done next.....

Looking forward for the video......

Just to add to chased the truck but could not catch up to catch sweet...Fletzar (car) is not quick enough, every time i get underneath, the truck pulls ahead... and sweet falls and mission fail( juat wanted to add where i am going wrong)..

Thanks a tone....

Edited by souravnag

Thanks Zoom,,,

GIve me lil brief alwell what should be done next.....

Looking forward for the video......

Just to add to chased the truck but could not catch up to catch sweet...Fletzar (car) is not quick enough, every time i get underneath, the truck pulls ahead... and sweet falls and mission fail( juat wanted to add where i am going wrong)..

Thanks a tone....

Glad to help.

My editing program got some sort of error while I was putting the actual video together; it's of the mission itself, C.J. chasing Sweet in the Feltzer. I didn't lose the video, but I had some other things to take care around the home, so I had to put it off.

I'll try to have it posted soon, hopefully within the next couple of hours. ;)

Take your time Zoom.....

Another favor if you look at the save game (end of line, which you uploaded) i see only 75+% is complete if you check and let me know things to do to reach 100 %.....

It`ll be great help !!!!

Thanks anyways !

:thumbsup:

Edited by souravnag

Take your time Zoom.....

Another favor if you look at the save game (end of line, which you uploaded) i see only 75+% is complete if you check and let me know things to do to reach 100 %.....

It`ll be great help !!!!

Thanks anyways !

You can use SAMA (San Andreas Mission Analyzer) to figure out what else you need for 100% Game Progress. It works very well, and it's NOT a mod and it's NOT a cheat. :)

Here's the video that I promised you, it's from the actual mission:

Take your time Zoom.....

It`ll be great help !!!!

Thanks anyways !

You can use SAMA (San Andreas Mission Analyzer) to figure out what else you need for 100% Game Progress. It works very well, and it's NOT a mod and it's NOT a cheat. :)

Here's the video that I promised you, it's from the actual mission:

Hey zmoon, can you make a video for me and upload it in youtube with this file? Just do random shit and send me the video!

http://gtasnp.com/download/8514

Hey zmoon, can you make a video for me and upload it in youtube with this file? Just do random shit and send me the video!

My videos are about specific things that can be done during San Andreas, such as passing missions, schools, unique stunt jumps, etc.

If you want to, you can go through my YouTube videos yourself and see if there’s something you like, but my videos are created specifically with some sort of goal, nothing random. ;)

If you have something specific in mind, just let me know, and I’ll try to make a video of it.

I currently have 67 YouTube videos.

My videos are about specific things that can be done during San Andreas, such as passing missions, schools, unique stunt jumps, etc.

If you want to, you can go through my YouTube videos yourself and see if there’s something you like, but my videos are created specifically with some sort of goal, nothing random. ;)

If you have something specific in mind, just let me know, and I’ll try to make a video of it.

I currently have 67 YouTube videos.

Just do random stuff. Have it 9 minutes for the video.

Just do random stuff. Have it 9 minutes for the video.

I think you missed the point. This post is for helping people pass missions, not creating videos. Occasionally, I’ll create a video of the mission that I passed for someone, but, as I already said, I don’t do random things in videos.

If the videos I’ve already created can’t help you, then I can’t help you. You may want to try and create some videos yourself, or create a new topic and ask someone else to make one for you. :)

Dear Zoom:

again it's me and i am stuck in the free fall mission and themissions to gain the abandoned airfield as a property..

iam very sucky at the flying missions

sorry to disturb you again and iam bery annoying ... i know.... but please help i want to finish the game...

thanks in advance and here is the link to my save game:

http://gtasnp.com/8629

again thanks so much

Oh and I heard there are some flying mission for The Truth after, can you do those too? Much thanks.

Finished the first three missions, I'm doing the flying missions now.

N.O.E.

Missions Passed!

$15000

There are 3 more missions at the Abandoned Airfield, but none of them actually involves flying an aircraft, so I only did the first one, N.O.E.

Scroll up to my previous post to see the other three mission stats.

NO CHEATS were used.

Click here to download it

or download it from GTA Save-N-Play

I'm also having trouble with this flying school and i downloaded this save-game but i doesn´t work for me. Is it some version conflict or something? Can you help me with this?

hi..

i have completed N.O.E........... cannot drive fast bike in stowaway...

plz complete only stowaway for me....

i got core 2 duo... but stilll when i lean forward and drive i cannot reach near the plane too.

hey and one more.. the current ZERO mission.. i am driving helicopter but not able to complete it in 6 min..

do that if u can or else jus complete stowaway..

hope u help me thanks...

saved file is here

http://gtasnp.com/8894

On the mission "Are you going to San Fierro" the screen goes black and the game crashes. According to Rockstar Games' customer support, the problem is some kind of incompatibility with Vista and there's nothing they can do. So...I would really appreciate it if you or someone else would do the mission for me and save at the garage.

GTA:SA on PC 2nd edition

no cheats please

http://gtasnp.com/8994

Edited by lazy34