zmoonchild

I will complete any mission for you, for PC users only.

I bought a new game since the one I had before was a cracked copy and was not working very well.

Second Edition is the one I have. Works like a charm.

I am at the mission where I have to look for Mikes Van with the signal. I Forgot Where The Van Is! LOLZ

Can anyone give me an idea where its at?

Actually scratch that. I need help with the last couple of Zero Missions

I am at the one where you gotta use the bandit helicopter thing. I hate that mission lolz.

http://gtasnp.com/9555

Game Has Been Updated.

Still Need Help With Zero Missions!

Edited by DJCheezy

i got error report screen when i use your save file for completed flying missions.i changed script file in gta sa\data\script folder.is this the problem?

Hey, I have some problems with the flying missions, can you complete all of them for me? btw, it doesn't matter if CJ gets arrested, wasted, etc.

:D

Edit: nvm, i got it :)

Edited by Bill_66

Hey man, I could really use your help. I have Version 2 of San Andreas and I have tried Freefall hundreds of times and can't get past it. I'm tired of trying. Can you help me out? I'd appreciate it if you could do it for me. I attached the link. Thank you if you can do it! :worship:

GTASAsf3.zip

hi i am new to this blog.....

due to virus i had lost all my gta san andreas saved file....where i compleated upto the zero missions and also few other missions with skull symbols.....so i want to continiue from there..can anybody give me saved file from there??????? mine is version 1

hi i am new to this blog.....

due to virus i had lost all my gta san andreas saved file....where i compleated upto the zero missions and also few other missions with skull symbols.....so i want to continiue from there..can anybody give me saved file from there??????? mine is version 1

Look around it here: http://www.gtasavegames.com/savegames/San_Andreas

I'm having real trouble with the mission stowaway coz my pc is 2 slow, but i dnt no how 2 upload a saved file bcoz i dnt no wea 2 find it on my pc?? any help?