JT wants Goldberg removed.

Red_91

Alright, just remember to be careful when being random with stuff like this: Jews, Gypsies, gays, the handicapped, etc.

Nah, those people were Hitler's targets. Those were the people Hitler wanted gone, dead, whatever.

Same thing with zealots like JT. He used to go after rap music before that one school shooting where a student shot 8 of his classmates. Now he's going after any popular video game that depicts violence. Notice I said "popular" games. Games that sell exceptionally well, spawn sequels and have thriving fanbases. Like when he went after the Halo 3 beta. He made no mention of the game Crackdown, the game you actually have to get to play said beta. And Crackdown was WAY more violent than Halo 3.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right, more new guys.

For their benefit -

"Hot Coffee" was always part of SA version 1. Someone found a bit in the save file of the PC version that turns it on/off.

Version 1.1 is a patch that removes it from V1 & V2 is a major rewrite.

It never was a mod, there were only tools that turned it on/off. If you decompiled the original PS2 version, you'd find it

there as well.

The headache was that to remove it completely, R* had to rewrite the MAIN.SCR (all total over 1/2 million lines of code) to

make it work right after removing the HC code.

The moral of the story is that if you buy a game for your 14-year-old grandson, READ THE FRELLIN' LABEL!!! Some old bat

in New Jersey forgot that part & J(A)T type lawyers clean up.

We now return to our......

Yea, I don't see how a 14 year old has the right to complain since the game wasn't suitable for that age group anyway.

What I meant to say was, the user has the option of turning it on and seeing pixels having sex or they have the option of leaving it and not seeing pixels having sex, therefor it was their own fault for turning it on. :P

Edited by Connor

Yea, I don't see how a 14 year old has the right to complain since the game wasn't suitable for that age group anyway.

Law is a funny thing...

Meh, it'd be best if they'd just label it AO and hit the stores. Most of us are underaged anyway, but we still play. And it would be an extra satisfaction if you could kill that goddamn lawyer a hundred times over and over again...Today a chainsaw, next time a dildo, after that 2000 bullets from a minigun. It would enhance creativity aswell.

The 14-year-old wasn't the problem, it was his uptight white grandma who walked in while CJ was "having Coffee", probably

w/ a white chick.

According to the US Supreme Court a public figure (like J(A)T) would have no recourse against anyone parodying him.

Open season. Would love to see some of the mods that come out of this.