GTA 4 Stunting

TOXIC

Stunting  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there WILL BE stunting in GTA IV ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you WANT stunting to be in it ?

• Yeah, I expect
    • No, I just want the game

Well, as we all are aware that Rockstar has promised to be more realistic and also the line "Things will be different" is heard every now and then.

IMO, there won't be any stunting as handling will too be made as realistic as possible and as a result, not more than wheelies and stoppies will be put in it.

Although I'm a stunt lover[as an in-game feature], I don't expect it to be in GTA 4.

What do you all think?

Reply and vote as well.

'Stunting' isn't a feature put into the game by the developers. It's the people who play it who formulate the stunts, using the objects, buildings, and stuff around them to stunt. I don't see any reason why more realistic handling would inhibit or 'disable' stunting... In a way it would make it more challenging, and so...Rewarding...

Stunt drivers IRL use stock cars alot of the time (so the obviously have 'real' handling) , so there's no reason why it shouldn't be possible... ;)

Plus, OGTAM has a point. This game looks like its gonna be action - packed (Pretty much the entire 2nd trailer) so we'l have to pull off some pretty cool shit, no doubt we'll all be pulling our hair out at some point or another.... :)

'Stunting' isn't a feature put into the game by the developers. It's the people who play it who formulate the stunts, using the objects, buildings, and stuff around them to stunt. I don't see any reason why more realistic handling would inhibit or 'disable' stunting... In a way it would make it more challenging, and so...Rewarding...

Stunt drivers IRL use stock cars alot of the time (so the obviously have 'real' handling) , so there's no reason why it shouldn't be possible... ;)

Plus, OGTAM has a point. This game looks like its gonna be action - packed (Pretty much the entire 2nd trailer) so we'l have to pull off some pretty cool shit, no doubt we'll all be pulling our hair out at some point or another.... :)

I wasn't serious...

Man, everyone on here needs smily faces to understand what everyone else is saying.

Since GTAIV is going to have better physics, I'd assume stunting would be better.

Since GTAIV is going to have better physics, I'd assume stunting would be better.

If it would be, it will be more developed of course

'Stunting' isn't a feature put into the game by the developers. It's the people who play it who formulate the stunts, using the objects, buildings, and stuff around them to stunt.

^I thought you only loved doing artwork in and outside your college, but here; you make sense even in stunting. Nice to hear from another artist in this topic.

But as Mr.LlamaLlama said, Stunting is not an included feature, its we who with tactics do the grinding and bumps and stuff like that. My point is, if the physics and handling is going to be "More Real", we won't be able to stunt as much as we do in VC or SA....

I don´t know what and why, but something is just leading me to a conclusion there will NOT be stunting. Probably the fact they are trying to make it more real. Now, I get what all you want to say, but it´s just how I feel. I don´t know, I kinda hope there will be stunting because I enjoy watching stunting videos. Although it´s not important to me as I don´t stunt myself.

Edited by Toaletino

I agree. That's why I ask - Why not?

R* can't take out the stunting because people use the surroundings like banks in ground and steps to create their stunts. What I am talking about is that i dont think they should take out the unque stunt jumps that R* put in the game purposly. It just adds extra things to do in the game and some can be challeging or a good getaway if the cops are on your tail.