I feel like shit.

Dirty Harry

In a way, I feel a bit miserable also, but it's something related to school and love. I guess it sucks seeing the girl you like the most, and later she gets herself a boyfriend, and seeing them Kiss... It just makes you feel depressed and sad since this girl you like is actually gone out of your hands and your mind, if that's right. All I can say is that It's time to move on, yeah, I believe their are more hot chicks out there, but meh, I guess love at first site isn't as good as I expected. I guess moving on is the only way to lose this depression. But it's just as hard seeing someone get out of your hands and make you feel depressed when they're actually happy. It does make me feel like shit cause basically I lost my chance with this girl.

I guess fantasizing isn't going to do much either, so yeah, today's not my best day. :\

I guess we are all miserable because Septembers gone. I am sad today aswell. I had a test today also.

@TM - I know how you feel my old Girlfriend dumped me and went out with someone else. I gained a new one though it made her well jealous. :P.

Anyway everyone is miserable I am I know that.

I guess we are all miserable because Septembers gone. I am sad today aswell. I had a test today also.

@TM - I know how you feel my old Girlfriend dumped me and went out with someone else. I gained a new one though it made her well jealous. :P.

Well, I've never seen her like me. We were decent friends at the start, but then once I entered Puberty, it all starts changing, which means you actually have feelings for this girl, including these nice fantasies that you have when your asleep. She found out that I actually liked her, and of course, she wanted to end it. So, I did it for the both of us, so she doesn't get hurt. I hate how friends can be sometimes whenever you express your feelings. Then, from today, she's got herself a boyfriend and likes him, not me. It makes you feel like you've been rejected, which actually has happened to me. I basically let the depression flow through me everyday, it sucks showing my depression in front of her cause I don't really want to be related in any way. So yeah, I'm still depressed from something that happened ages ago. It's just so hard to move from something like this.

So, I just have the live with it, I can't be with this hot girl. Sucks indeed. Now I just got to focus myself on more important things.

My depression is because I'm always alone and nobody cares about me. My friends think I'm strange because I'm not catholic, because I don't listen to the same pop crap music they listen too.

We all have different qualities, so you'd expect to be different.

@TM - I know how you feel my old Girlfriend dumped me and went out with someone else. I gained a new one though it made her well jealous. :P .

Well, I've never seen her like me. We were decent friends at the start, but then once I entered Puberty, it all starts changing, which means you actually have feelings for this girl, including these nice fantasies that you have when your asleep. She found out that I actually liked her, and of course, she wanted to end it. So, I did it for the both of us, so she doesn't get hurt. I hate how friends can be sometimes whenever you express your feelings. Then, from today, she's got herself a boyfriend and likes him, not me. It makes you feel like you've been rejected, which actually has happened to me. I basically let the depression flow through me everyday, it sucks showing my depression in front of her cause I don't really want to be related in any way. So yeah, I'm still depressed from something that happened ages ago. It's just so hard to move from something like this.

So, I just have the live with it, I can't be with this hot girl. Sucks indeed. Now I just got to focus myself on more important things.

Yeah, most girls change when they hit puberty. It amazes me that they just change. I currently don't have a girlfriend but by the end of this school year I'm hoping to have one. I have numerous ways I can ask the girl I fancy out. I have her MSN, Myspace and I know her for real. But she fancies someone else.

I hate it when they do that.

• 4 weeks later...
My depression is because I'm always alone and nobody cares about me. My friends think I'm strange because I'm not catholic, because I don't listen to the same pop crap music they listen too.

Seriously, STFU. You're 13. Tell them to go fuck themselves. How are you always alone and yet you say the words "My friends" RIGHT AFTERWARDS. If you have friends, you're not alone. If you don't have friends, then why the fuck would you even care what they said?

@TM - I know how you feel my old Girlfriend dumped me and went out with someone else. I gained a new one though it made her well jealous. :P .

Yeah, most girls change when they hit puberty. It amazes me that they just change. I currently don't have a girlfriend but by the end of this school year I'm hoping to have one. I have numerous ways I can ask the girl I fancy out. I have her MSN, Myspace and I know her for real. But she fancies someone else.

I hate it when they do that.

Jesus Christ, people. The things you people complain about. Oh no! I need a girlfriend by the end of the year! WHY? Who the FUCK cares? You aren't suppose to spend all your time TRYING to find a girlfriend. THAT'S a good reason why your relationships always FAIL. Let it find YOU. I've been going out with the same girl for about 1 year and 5 months almost. She's on this message board as most people know and we met by coincidence.

Speaking of my current girlfriend, the shit we've been through together, the fights, the mood swings, the stupid decisions, etc., and you guys are bitching at losing a girlfriend who you probably didn't even love at the age of THIRTEEN!?

I'm totally pissed because people keep bullying me..

OH NO REALLY!? Holy shit! Connor is getting BULLIED! Hey buddy, reality check, it HAPPENS. Tell a teacher, punch them in the face, do barrel roll, etc. etc. Do you just let it continue happening so you can come on here and bitch about it? Seriously. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You'll NEVER SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL.

You're missing the point....

I think he did that on purpose.

Seriously, though, people.... At 13-15 do you REALLY think you even know what love or depression even is?

Jesus Christ, people. The things you people complain about. Oh no! I need a girlfriend by the end of the year! WHY? Who the FUCK cares? You aren't suppose to spend all your time TRYING to find a girlfriend. THAT'S a good reason why your relationships always FAIL. Let it find YOU. I've been going out with the same girl for about 1 year and 5 months almost. She's on this message board as most people know and we met by coincidence.

Quoted for truth.

Seriously, though, people.... At 13-15 do you REALLY think you even know what love or depression even is?

What? teens can be depressed, they just better have a damn good reason for it. What annoys me is when they get 'depressed' over situations that most people go through. For example; they loose a girlfriend. Whoop dee doo. Someone call the suicide hotline!

live and learn