Sleeping in School

Righty

Do you sleep during your classes?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sleep during your classes?

• Yes
    • No

Who sleeps during their classes in school?

I dol At my school, classes are 80mins long and there are 4 of them. It's impossible for me to sit still that long and not fall asleep. Luckily, I go to a vocational school in the afternoon and only have 2 classes a day and I always sleep during the second one.

I go to college at the moment. We start at 9:00 and finish at 4:30. We have 4 lessons a day, each lasting an hour and a half (although the most I ever have in a day is 3).

I always find myself just about to fall asleep during my computing lesson (my teachers so boring its unbelievable)

I felt asleep once for around 10 seconds, I thought it was more than than, but I checked the clock, it was during this booooring class, I was at the bottom of the classroom, the teacher was speaking like crazy, so I felts asleep, and it felt so good, I was up the rest of the day with those 10 seconds.

I was known as the sleeping kid in high school. I always did pretty well, and people used to get pissed off at me for doing better than them even though I slept most of the time.

Now that I'm at college, I generally just don't go to class.

I don't sleep in class, but believe me I've tried.

Hey, I go to a boarding school where the academic day starts at 8:45 and doesn't end till 6:15. And then we have prep from 7:30 until 9:00

Although I guess I've just made it sound a lot worse than it actually is. In that 8:45-6:15 slot, we have 7 40-minute lessons, plus break, lunch, about an hour-and-a-half's break, then games, so probably only half of that time is spent in lessons. And not much of that time is spent actually working.

In that 8:45-6:15 slot, we have 7 40-minute lessons, plus break, lunch, about an hour-and-a-half's break, then games, so probably only half of that time is spent in lessons. And not much of that time is spent actually working.

when you say it like that it doesnt sound too bad, well, for me, i've always thought of boarding schools as a crappy place to go.

I hate school though. I always have, and i'm not just saying that, the only part I like about it is the social aspect. Thats it.

I don't mind school all that much. I like history classes and I really enjoy Computer Networking at the vocational school. However, the classes are way to long and I don't see eye to eye with some of my teachers. My social teacher is on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum. Math, no one can understand the teacher and I pretty much teach that to myself.

Me neither, I have some friends there, and sometimes is fun, like the fact that we laugh about things just the soon to be enginners laugh, you can call that geek homour but is fun, and is different at every carrer.

The only thing I dont like is that I have to wake up at 5:30 AM, but every job will be the same.