Anonymous Confession Thread

Slyde

Stuff when you're tiny doesn't count.

A few months ago I was on an army night exercise, and I forgot to wash my knife and fork after I'd eaten, and I dropped it into the clean pot without thinking. It's just a minor thing, but the Sergeant Major went ballistic and demanded the culprit step forward and take responsibility. Since it was my very last exercise with that squad I didn't own up, and never admitted it to anybody.

Okay... Let's see... I played darts with scalpels in college today (throw them at the wall when the teacher's not looking, see how many you can get to stay in... I lost, but we got away with it.)

Oh, and i glued a guy's book to the table for a laugh... Everyone told him he was being stupid by blaming people, they claimed it was an accident... ^_^

Don't know if this one counts (I have ABSOLUTELY no regret on this), but here goes...

About 12 or 13 years ago, a friend went through a messy divorce. Constant flat tires, broken windows, etc. I tried to stay

out of it but the final straw came when I found a bunch of "Gay Pride" bumper stickers on a car I was trying to sell. In

itself, it was no big deal, but I knew it would only escalate. So I get together w/ my friend & we figure it one of two people

responsible. The first was the ex's little sister's boyfriend (17-year-old redneck punkass). After replacing 2 engines & 3

sets of tires on his '65 Chevy pickup, he lost interest in her & dissapeared.

The other was "John", the guy my friend's ex screwed around w/ & left him for. I caught him one night just as he got ion &

went to bed. His bedroom window was just within reach of the ground & I figured I'd use that to send him a message. "Bill"

(the friend) was driving his old Surburban & pulled up in front of John's building.

"Be out front, engine running, lights off & the back door open. I'm gonna come out of there in one Goddamn helluva hurry."

I told him.

I went around & did the "poor man's flamethrower" (no, don't ask how to do it.) in through his window as I yelled "YOU'RE

PLAYING W/ FIRE!"

I ran around to the front & yelled "GO GO GO!!" as I dove into the backseat of the truck & he tore out of there.

Ironically, John was a known gay basher (most of his neighbors were) & as soon as they knew we after him, they covered

for us when the cops got called. "Oh no, officer, we never saw a truck like that tonight. John must be lying." was all they

ever told the cops. :lol:

A couple days later, John appeared in court w/ Bill's ex (custody hearing), w/ a crew cut. I had set his head on fire. :ph34r:

They suspected it was me but never proved it, decided I was a Psycho & left me alone after that.

A couple days later, John left the state.

SILBERIO, NO!!

two years ago at school, me and my friends threw several firecrackers into the staff room through an open window, while many teachers were in there drinking their coffee. we were gone before they even came out of the room. the police were called in but no one had any idea who done it, and me and my friends never told anyone else about it, so it was dropped. would i do it again? absolutely :yup:

now let us never speak of this again

You know the flame could go back into the can and explode in your hand, right?

That's why I said "Don't ask how". :P Too many people would try to recreate my results.

I also caught a live opossum w/ my bare hands once... :ph34r:

MLL - I think it was aerosol Windex....

I have NO idea what that is... But yeah, there is a danger of the flame going back into the can, i tend to watch the 'base' of the flame, stopping and giving the can a good shake if it gets too close the the nozzle.

Once made the mistake off cooking marshmallows w/ this method using deodorant. I was young, and REALLY didn't expect them to turn out not tasting great. You live and learn.

Well, I just walked in from a great meal at the Olive Garden. They're doing "endless pasta" & it was awesome. desert was

absolutely decadent, I had the Black Tie Mousse cake & Mamma Kitty had the Tiramisu. Both were sex on a plate.

Why is that in here? Because when I left the house I pawned my laundry off on my room mate claiming I was " doing some

household shopping. I think they had Ramen Noodles or some indeterminate leftover from deep in the freezer.

It's good to be the king. :P

because he was a dickhead.

*LMFAO*

A couple days later, John left the state.

SILBERIO, NO!!

THAT one really OWNED...since he replied next to you...real ownage.

You know the flame could go back into the can and explode in your hand, right?

Real thanks Sky, I was really unaware of this.

And yes, I'll confess when I remember what IO did in the past, I really can't remember any such thing that I've done; but unsure...