Sign in to follow this  
MarlenesFutureDad

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories

Here is my game idea that they should release on the PlayStation 3 with the GTA IV engine:

It is the year 2007. After taking over all of San Andreas, Carl marries Denise Robinson and has a son named Carl, Jr.. Sweet also find a woman, falls in love, gets marries, settles down and has a daughter named Shawna. Problem is that Leone Mafia Family wants to finish off Carl once and for all and claim San Andreas for themselves. Now Carl and Sweet must unite a whole new generation of Grove Street gang members to fight off the Leone Family Mafia under the guidance of Toni Ciprani and save San Andreas from being taking over by the mob.

Exciting features include:

- real working theme park (Glory Hole Amusement Park)

- Los Santos now looks very much like Los Angeles, San Fierro looks much more like San Francisco, and Las Venturas looks very much like Las Vegas (and has references to The Stand, Captain Trips - the flu that killed people inThe Stand, and Randall Flagg - the main villain inThe Stand)

- real alligators to wrestle in the swamp

- global positioning system

- the same ability to swim in water as in the original San Andreas game

Now Carl and Sweet must unite a whole new generation of Grove Street gang members to fight off the Leone Family Mafia under the guidance of Toni Ciprani and save San Andreas from being taking over by the mob.

With their 1 or 2 year old kids?

The kids would be about 13.

It could work, but I doubt it would happen, I really do. With GTA IV coming out they would want to start with a Vice City GTA IV. After that they might make a new San Andreas, but I dunno.

Here is my game idea that they should release on the PlayStation 3 with the GTA IV engine:

It is the year 2007. After taking over all of San Andreas, Carl marries Denise Robinson and has a son named Carl, Jr.. Sweet also find a woman, falls in love, gets marries, settles down and has a daughter named Shawna. Problem is that Leone Mafia Family wants to finish off Carl once and for all and claim San Andreas for themselves. Now Carl and Sweet must unite a whole new generation of Grove Street gang members to fight off the Leone Family Mafia under the guidance of Toni Ciprani and save San Andreas from being taking over by the mob.

Exciting features include:

- real working theme park (Glory Hole Amusement Park)

- Los Santos now looks very much like Los Angeles, San Fierro looks much more like San Francisco, and Las Venturas looks very much like Las Vegas (and has references to The Stand, Captain Trips - the flu that killed people inThe Stand, and Randall Flagg - the main villain inThe Stand)

- real alligators to wrestle in the swamp

- global positioning system

- the same ability to swim in water as in the original San Andreas game

Nice; maybe R* should do this in the near future... :lol:

they had so many unfinished stores and loose ends in SA, i hope they'll make SA stories

if the Leones are still alive in 2001(GTA III timeline) don't you think that CJ is already dead? after all he's just a gang member, not like Sal who is a don, i think CJ has already lost(my opinion, don't like it, don't be a fanboy of CJ)

but wouldn't it be great if CJ's children will be the one who continue the revenge(around 2013-2021, that's the usual for main character's age, and by then CJ's son will be around 20-30), and drive the Leones out of SA, and then at the time, joey would be the don and CJ's son could be the one who finish him off?

i think it'll be awesome if we find out that CJ's dead, we will get more courage to kill Joey Leone :P

and i think by that time Tony Cipriani would be very old and he will still be a capo

Edited by ArtSweet

****GTA3 SPOILER****

There's a similar topic already up, but I couldn't tell you where. Anyway....

SA happened in 1992, so in '07, CJ's kids would only be 14 or younger (unless he had them from before the original story).

Salvatore Leone died in GTA3 so it'd fall on Joey or a new character to seek revenge in his name. Maybe CJ had a kid in LC

& after all these years, Joey found them & CJ had to go back to LC to rescue his kid & bring him/her back to SA. That would

work as a main mission, either the first or last in the game where you take out Joey.

Another good way to go would be to play as Brian in "86 or '87 & see the events that lead to CJ leaving for LC.

This could also be a good "last game" for the PS2.

It's not that a disagree with you Ryan, but having it for the PS3 with the GTA IV Game Engine won't really do, If there was a San Andreas Stories, then the chances are that there's no point of releasing it for the PS3, it suits more for PSP and PS2. It's best if they use the RAGE they used in VCS, it would do more better than having a whole new one which is coming out on the next gen consoles. Also, usually if there's a 'Stories' after the name, it's usually before the original story starts, I like the idea about Sweet having a family though, but It wouldn't suit him.

@ TM: They used Renderware, the same one they used in LCS. So the SAS would use the same, RAGE wouldn't fit onto a UMD. Their using that for GTA IV.

I still think, and after like 6 months, that their still will be a SAS. They always make GTA's in 3's. GTA1 had 3 cites (LC, VC and SA). They made three 3-D GTA's, so it's pretty sure that their gonna make a SAS after GTA IV.

I think it would be weird if SAS was set after the original SA. I love how each GTA is set before the original.

My ideal SAS would be set in 1989 or 1990, and the main character to be one of the dead GSF members that was mentioned during the graveyard scene in SA.

Also with taking the role of Brian, wasn't he like 15 or something when he was killed?

I don't imagine a kid shooting up hundreds of people, banging pros, buying properties etc.

It also should stay on the PSP and PS2, as it's apart of the GTA III trilogy, and would be a nice way to cap off the series, in that set of games.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

they had so many unfinished stores and loose ends in SA, i hope they'll make SA stories

if the Leones are still alive in 2001(GTA III timeline) don't you think that CJ is already dead? after all he's just a gang member, not like Sal who is a don, i think CJ has already lost(my opinion, don't like it, don't be a fanboy of CJ)

but wouldn't it be great if CJ's children will be the one who continue the revenge(around 2013-2021, that's the usual for main character's age, and by then CJ's son will be around 20-30), and drive the Leones out of SA, and then at the time, joey would be the don and CJ's son could be the one who finish him off?

i think it'll be awesome if we find out that CJ's dead, we will get more courage to kill Joey Leone :P

and i think by that time Tony Cipriani would be very old and he will still be a capo

CJ is black so he's heaps cooler then some Daygo scummer.

edit: It would be cool if like you could be Sweet/Smoke/Ryder, cause VC Stories is Lances' bro who was ment to die. So why not Ryder or Smoke? They could've survived. Or you could be CJ's mumma, she'd rock.

Edited by COBHC666

I was thinking, Stories are what they call games that happened in the cities before their first appearance, I think a game in SA in 2007 would be called "San Andreas Legends", same goes for other cities, and i think it would be nice to maybe have a game in SA in 2020, with futuristic cars, and maybe laser blades, and laser cannons that you mount on cars, and some stuff like that (or maybe I'm too big of a Star Wars fan :D)

not good, cause that is a horrible storyline i could do a better one than that

Why the fuck would that be a horrible story line?

Yea, stop being such a fucking douchebag 056!