Sign in to follow this  
lostatend

any way to pull a trailer

is there any mod to make the linerunner be able to hook up to a trainer and have the specs of a real trailer(eg turning reverse) in vice city for pc....

i know the stock cant do it but can a mod do it.. a

is there any mod to make the linerunner be able to hook up to a trailer and have the specs of a real trailer(eg turning reverse) in vice city for pc....

i know the stock cant do it but can a mod do it.. a

i means a trailer a trailer

well i check around still dont know please help

wtf explain better i couldn't understand.

IS THERE A MOD I COULD INSTALL IN VICE city on my PC to pull a trailer with the linerunner... youknow all those semi trailers that are littered near the boat yard

I don't think a mod would help, the GTA VC engine didn't support trailers & there are no trailer vehicle types in HANDLING.CFG

to assign a trailer to. As far as the game is concerned, the trailers parked in VC are just like buildings or trees.

If someone does know how to make this work, by all means let us know.

Hey lostatend try not to double post, just edit your first one.

Anyways As far as I know there is no mod for VC that allows you to have a trailer. The ones around the docks are like buildings and trees like what Urbanoutlaw said.

What you can do if you really want trailers in VC is go get V1 of SA, download the latest mod San Vice which can be found on gtagarage.com. That mod replaces SA with Vice City.

Click Here

This one is good because then you don't need to use a map cleaner which gives most people problems

Hmm...

That one has the same name.

But i was talking about a guy over GTAS working on Total conversion on VC>to>SA.

This one is SA>to>VC.Although the names are same. >.<

If u take a look with moo mapper, you'll notice that those trailers aren't dinamic objects, they r part of the ipl file, so, it's totally impossible unless u create a trailer as a car that use those unused car ids and give it a handling and default.ide ids and configuring em, give it wheels and then perform an .SCM coding (too hard work!). unless someone do this, will never move some of these trailers