Who has more respect, tommy or CJ

Carloso

I think tommy has more respect because if any one disrespects him he will go out and kill that person man or women,

like in that mission "waste the wife" he dident care if he killed her.

And the way he threatens people :pissed::jumpon:

tt-vercetti240.jpg

Edited by Carloso

I would say Tommy.

He did come into Vice City as an unknown, and took it all over. Building his empire from scratch.

He's known all over Vice.

Well, CJ came in forgotten... Didn't he?

CJ owns alot of shit around San Andreas... And he has more 'apparent' gang members around...

But, that said, nobody wants to mess with the harwood butcher...

Tommy.

1 more thing: Poll?

Well, CJ came in forgotten... Didn't he?

That's true, but I was more pointing out no one knew who Tommy was when he first arrived in VC (Apart from Sonny, and Ken of course). He had to build relationships, and his empire from nothing.

CJ atleast had family, and friends when he came back from LC.

Yeh but with tommy he would do any thing to get what he whants would CJ, Tommy also killed Soney some one in his family.

:pissedred:

sonny.jpg

Sonny was a prick.

I was glad Tommy smoked his ass. Along with Diaz, and Lance.

All deserved what they got.

The thing I love about Tommy is he's everything that a pyschotic, murdering, drug dealer should be, and that's show no remorse or sympathy for anyone. CJ at times was too emotional, and "Family caring". Which is why I think Tommy has more respcet.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

@ Jonny fidalgo:

Maybe Carl would be more respected for caring for his family as well as doin' all the killing and shit he had to do. I think that's part of reason he should be 'respected' more than tommy.

But i second the theory that Tommy Would've straight up murdered Tenpenny the moment they met... D'eagle between the yes maybe? Who knows.

Rashon : CJ also had Woozie's respect... And he did have Salvatore's before the whole Caligula's thing happened. Eh. People just don't like CJ, do they?Not saying i think CJ had more respect, i just think some of you are missing points that mean carl should also be respected...

What are you talking about?

Jeez, don't you know that those party people are armed with SMG's and money?

And please people...it is the storyline of both the games thats making you thinkl that who has more/less respect.....and actually its upon us who we would've killed or not, if we had the chance to do so. For eg, If you had a gun and given a chance to smoke out Tenpenny, would you not kill him? And suppose some n00b is playing VC, gets busted/wasted by a cop; then would you all say that Tommy is not that respectable? Absolutely NO.

It is actually the storyline and not the character...that makes him the more respectful one.

You still don't get it.

It was not Tommy Vercetti who got out of the factory full of Haitans, It was you or me or anyone else LIVING.

And btw, I had Zero times Busted and wasted with both Carl and Tommy throughout the game.

Actually no one has more respect, its how you like the character and how the gameplay makes you to built up an image of the character in your mind.Thats it.

Use your imagination, and forget it's a game controlled by us for a moment.

I like to think of GTA as a movie sometimes. I still think Tommy has more respect, based on the power he gained throughout the storyline.

This is my opinion of course.

Though I see the point TOXIC is making. If you were controlling Tommy, and got arrested or wasted 500 times, that would overshadow how badass he is during the cutscenes. Same with CJ, and every other GTA protagonist.

Also getting killed by some old woman, in a punch up sure makes him (Whoever you're controlling) look bad, if you kill alot of gang members in cutscene. lol

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Tommy has more respect, he wouldn't take bullshit from people in SA, like Tenpenny, he would just kill the cock right away. While CJ wouldn't bother at first.

exactly. Tommy is a lot cooler. But if claude was in this, he'd get the most respect. Even though claude is mute, it just seems like he always says 'I'm gonna kick your ass' in a way.

Edited by Max Payne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...