Home Beta Walkthrough

Charger

"As you could see, they have this black dude and he's hella dark." :lol:

I was laughing my ass off when he said that.

This shit is a lot more detailed than I thought it would be, wrinkles, freckles, and bags under your eyes.

I love how you could get a yacht. I didn't think they'd have anything like that until a year or so after it was out of beta.

I didn't find the rapping appropriate…or good

• 2 weeks later...
umm WOW! :dribble: i didnt think it would be anything like that now i dont know if i should get teh ps3 or xbox360 -_-

Don't buy a console over one exclusive feature, you may regret it later...

I didn't watch the videos (not bothered) but I'm excited about seeing how Home will turn out, lets hope its a lovely little social community and not some spam/advertising central...

umm WOW! :dribble: i didnt think it would be anything like that now i dont know if i should get teh ps3 or xbox360 -_-

I didn't watch the videos (not bothered) but I'm excited about seeing how Home will turn out, lets hope its a lovely little social community and not some spam/advertising central...

Oh, then two exclusives would be a better reason...like how Sony is gonna have a franchise with Rockstar Games. I think that's another good reason. OH and maybe because the online is free. Should I continue?

Oh, then two exclusives would be a better reason...like how Sony is gonna have a franchise with Rockstar Games. I think that's another good reason. OH and maybe because the online is free. Should I continue?

All we know about Sony's "exclusive" franchise is that it's a free-roaming game and nothing else. Hell, it could go to PC and Xbox 360 a few years after the PS3 version.

Oh, and just because online is free doesn't mean it's good. That's actually a piss-poor reason to buy a console if the online gaming is free. Besides, for 5 bucks a month, you could have XBL, which millions of people are happy with.

Oh, and big whoop. HOME. Better-looking Second Life with less to do, IMO.

Well im still probally going to get a xbox 360 cause well i has all types of games i like the well except the MGS games witch i will miss and ps3 doesnt have much "good" games yet plus GTA IV will be on xbox 360 also. For Blueray and HD i think HD will win and if it does i will totally forget abot the ps3 (maybe). Now if only Home where for xbox 360 oh well it could happen.

and Donkey Porker do you play second life? i tryed it and its cool but its very laggy.

Well im still probally going to get a xbox 360 cause well i has all types of games i like the well except the MGS games witch i will miss and ps3 doesnt have much "good" games yet plus GTA IV will be on xbox 360 also. For Blueray and HD i think HD will win and if it does i will totally forget abot the ps3 (maybe). Now if only Home where for xbox 360 oh well it could happen.

and Donkey Porker do you play second life? i tryed it and its cool but its very laggy.

I used to play Second Life. I constantly switched between a mercenary and a kickboxer. Don't ask. :P

Also, I read an article about Microsoft expressing interest in creating their own version of HOME. If it does happen, I'll hardly bother with it.

All we know about Sony's "exclusive" franchise is that it's a free-roaming game and nothing else. Hell, it could go to PC and Xbox 360 a few years after the PS3 version.

Saying that is like saying Halo will go to the PS3. This is a franchise Sony has part ownership in.

Oh, and just because online is free doesn't mean it's good. That's actually a piss-poor reason to buy a console if the online gaming is free. Besides, for 5 bucks a month, you could have XBL, which millions of people are happy with.

People always complain about how the PS3 cost too much, but then they buy an Xbox 360 and end up spending more after they buy Xbox live for how ever so long.

Less to do how? You obviously have the beta talking like that.

Stop being a fanboy. You didn't just have to jump into this topic and argue about how shit the PS3 is, I've had times where I've wanted to argue about something someone else is saying but I realise its going to start an argument which will end up going nowhere. Think before you post.

On-topic: When is Home actually coming out... I heard the release dates were:

Home Beta: Late Nov./Early Dec. 2007

Home: Spring 2008

Saying that is like saying Halo will go to the PS3. This is a franchise Sony has part ownership in.

Then what about the PC? Sony has released a few of their titles on the PC. If it's on the PC as well as the PS3, that doesn't make it exclusive. Halo 1 and 2 were eventually released on the PC, and as such, I don't consider them Xbox exclusives anymore.

People always complain about how the PS3 cost too much, but then they buy an Xbox 360 and end up spending more after they buy Xbox live for how ever so long.

Look at what I said closely. Did I say anything about the PS3 costing too much? No, I was adressing quality, although my original post may have been misleading. But if you want to talk about that for a little bit: Whenever I buy something, I look at the price of the item and wonder if the features justify the price. It's my opinion that the PS3 does not justify its price tag, based on the few exclusives it has and its barebone online service when compared to the Wii and Xbox 360.

Less to do how? You obviously have the beta talking like that.

How about one of SL's most appealing qualities? The ability to make real world money. AFAIK, HOME doesn't have that. Even if Microsoft makes their own version of HOME, I won't use it.

On-topic: Yes, according to Wikipedia, those are the targeted release dates, Mpilk.

Wikipedia is God.

Edited by Donkey Porker

Then what about the PC? Sony has released a few of their titles on the PC. If it's on the PC as well as the PS3, that doesn't make it exclusive. Halo 1 and 2 were eventually released on the PC, and as such, I don't consider them Xbox exclusives anymore.

Were the games actually made by Sony or are you just thinking of games that ended up only on the PlayStation consols and eventually went to the PC? Please give an example. Without facts its fiction.

Look at what I said closely. Did I say anything about the PS3 costing too much? No, I was adressing quality, although my original post may have been misleading. But if you want to talk about that for a little bit: Whenever I buy something, I look at the price of the item and wonder if the features justify the price. It's my opinion that the PS3 does not justify its price tag, based on the few exclusives it has and its barebone online service when compared to the Wii and Xbox 360.

Yes, it's your opinion and I'm not trying to change that. I was simply replying to Mpilk's comment, but you just jumped in the conversation.

How about one of SL's most appealing qualities? The ability to make real world money. AFAIK, HOME doesn't have that. Even if Microsoft makes their own version of HOME, I won't use it.

On-topic: Yes, according to Wikipedia, those are the targeted release dates, Mpilk.

Wikipedia is God.

So let me get this straight...you don't like Home because it wont make you money...that makes sense. That's a reason to like something else more, but not a reason to dislike a game.

BTW, Wikipedia isn't the most reliable source. Try official sources.

The Home beta is already out. It's been out since August.

Wikipedia is nowhere close to being a god. :lol:

Edited by Original GTA Master