Drug Trip

K9 Krew

Here we can talk about drugs and what drugs you've done and your knowledge of them.

-----

Petrol: Well you all know of my experience with petrol, it made me hallucinate basiclly. 7/10

Weed: Those of you'se who have smoked weed, will know the heavenly feeling you get from it. 9/10

Nutmeg: This hallucinate was just like weed excapt it lasted for about 3 days and took 5 hours to kick in....very nice. 9/10

Light Fluid: During my dumbfuck days i was into sniffing lighter fluid, it is pathetic thing to do, all it does is make you fell light headed, and a bit dizzy. 1/10

-----

I will add more that i've done later.

NOTE: Don't be a douche and post something like i've smoked crack, herion, ice and taking Ketamine, Becuase no one will believe you because most people who have taken all those drugs are most likely dead.

Edited by K9 Krew

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried weed once, half my face went numb & I puked. People PAY for this? I'll stick to alcohol.

I only tried weed once too, but the only thing that happened was that I was unsteady on my feet and tripped three times. Never tried it again because I never saw any point in trying it the first time.

I also sniff markers a lot, but that's only to goof around. I'm not actually trying to get high, I just wanna make someone laugh, cringe, or pissed off.

yeah thats for sure....i do it like every two weeks maybe...It's guess it has somethings to do with me bein gin my teens

Yeah well I have friends that have started with weed, prolly because of being in their teens aswell. I doubt they'll get much further than that. Even if they don't start with anything heavier (some of them already do) their brains will always be stuck at the age of 5.

I tried weed once, half my face went numb & I puked. People PAY for this? I'll stick to alcohol.

I only tried weed once too, but the only thing that happened was that I was unsteady on my feet and tripped three times. Never tried it again because I never saw any point in trying it the first time.

I also sniff markers a lot, but that's only to goof around. I'm not actually trying to get high, I just wanna make someone laugh, cringe, or pissed off.

i laugh i feel weird and laughed at a pineapple when i tried weed for the first time :lol:

actually when i try it, it sucks and makes no point, but when i smoke it 3-4 times after, it's good (that's a bad habbit though, i can't get enough of it, but i only get it like once a month, because it's pretty expensive here for the high school students)

Edited by ArtSweet

(that's a bad habbit though, i can't get enough of it, but i only get it like once a month, because it's pretty expensive here for the high school students)

Not if you have friends junkies...They let me some for free in case I'm in the mood. But haven't done it since the middle of July.

(that's a bad habbit though, i can't get enough of it, but i only get it like once a month, because it's pretty expensive here for the high school students)

Not if you have friends junkies...They let me some for free in case I'm in the mood. But haven't done it since the middle of July.

actually i have one, but i'm afraid he's been dropped out of my school, now he go to a different school and now i only see him like twice every 6 months, goddamn the system

it's okay though, i'm trying to quit anyway, besides in my country the cops sometimes dressed like dealers to catch a junkie, so i think it's pretty tough to get one here

@ K9 Krew: damn, you got a free petrol smell, ya lucky bastard :lol:

Edited by ArtSweet

Wow, this is the first time i've heard of an accidental drug trip.

Heh. Not me. It's common to me. Infact, I've heard and seen multiple accounts of accidental trips off of NOTHING. Yes. NOTHING.

It's so uncommon that puking happens. Seriously. I've never thrown up while high. I've thrown up while drunk. Although that was only once, it is still more than I have while high((and I've been high way more, so the numbers are there pretty good)). Funny that alcohol being more notorious for throwing up and you choose it over weed because you threw up while high. There's irony in there somewhere.

But sorry about your bad high. Those happen and put people off. Eh, oh well, right?

woah thats messed up.

I do weed qutie alot. i like it.

But yeah I got high off nutmeg once

Yeah, nutmeg is a hallucinogen. Supposedly it can take like 12 hours to take effect and actually last for days. Damn I want some....

Woah, never knew petrol is a trippy drug, much less a drug lol!

@K9-Krew-Weed :thumbsup:

Not a drug. But the fumes do fuck with your brain making you light-headed and apparently hallucinate.

Apparently Benadryl can make you hallucinate. The high off of Benadryl feels pretty good, but you usually sleep it off, and sleep a lot. You get rather tired.

It's so uncommon that puking happens. Seriously. I've never thrown up while high. I've thrown up while drunk. Although that was only once, it is still more than I have while high((and I've been high way more, so the numbers are there pretty good)). Funny that alcohol being more notorious for throwing up and you choose it over weed because you threw up while high. There's irony in there somewhere.

But sorry about your bad high. Those happen and put people off. Eh, oh well, right?

I have never thrown up when high either. Drugs are nice for some people and just not for others...i guess

woah thats messed up.

I do weed qutie alot. i like it.

But yeah I got high off nutmeg once

Yeah, nutmeg is a hallucinogen. Supposedly it can take like 12 hours to take effect and actually last for days. Damn I want some....

Hah, Spaz it was just like weed except it was not obvious the next day, it just gave me the flu symptons. it took about 5 hourse for it to kick in on me. I did it on a monday and i was feeling the effects all the way till late wednesday but they dulled down during that time.

I'm pretty sure you would enjoy it.:P

I did.

Note: Getting high of nutmeg is dangerous people, it's not just a thing you can take and get high. Take too much and your fucked...seriously, you can suffer short term memory loss.

Edited by K9 Krew

I once drank, a very strong alcoholic drink real fast, I felt fucked up.

Come to think of it the bad habits are near me, there is beer in the fridge and cigarrete pack's all over the house(my supply).

My father is no drunk, he just likes to have a good time.

How is weed actually?

Edited by dirty harry