Drug Trip

K9 Krew

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, I sure like the smell of weed a hell of a lot more than tabacco.

Yeah. Weed atleast has that "sweety" smell unlike tobacco. Some of my friends who want to stop smoking smoke pure tobacco. They say: Smoke one of these and you won't want another one this night. Not a very efficient way but still for laffs.

Oh Djarums, I'm with ya now, I've had a couple of those, I used them as a incent in my room once, they smell heavenly.

There is only one place in my city to get the, so it's kinda hard to always have them

Yeah, they are generically called "cloves" around here. They have a cooking spice in them, I do believe.

Djarum is a popular brand of kreteks (cigarettes with clove) manufactured in Indonesia and owned by the PT Djarum company. The clove ingredient provides eugenol to the mouth, throat, and lungs. It acts as a local anesthetic and produces a tingling sensation. Some claim eugenol also produces a mildly euphoric "high", though hard evidence on this effect is inconclusive.

Ummm........

You fail to read the part where most cloves have much more tar in them than most cigarettes. A filtered clove on average can be as harmful as a non-filtered regular cigarette. On top of that, you can OD on eugenol. It is possible. Even further more, numbing your throat allows you to smoke harsher cigarettes without feeling them, and can allow you to abuse them further.

Djarum is a popular brand of kreteks (cigarettes with clove) manufactured in Indonesia and owned by the PT Djarum company. The clove ingredient provides eugenol to the mouth, throat, and lungs. It acts as a local anesthetic and produces a tingling sensation. Some claim eugenol also produces a mildly euphoric "high", though hard evidence on this effect is inconclusive.

Ummm........

i never thought that people besides indonesian know about djarum :P , yup, if you smell 'em, it's good, if you smoke too much of 'em, you'll get dizzy

i do heard from one of my friends that Mel Gibson ever buy dozens of 'em in Indonesia (while shooting some WWII movie) before djarum sell their cigarettes outside indonesia, but i thought he was joking

actually it was my daily cigarettes :lol: , i had enough of 'em now, how about these cloves, are they good? or the same as djarum?

Edited by ArtSweet

Djarums have cloves in them. Kreteks are a type of cigarette with cloves in them, Djarum is just the most popular brand. And they are sold internationally now. We have three packs of them at Chestnut's house. Blacks, Supreme blends, and Cherrys. The cherrys are mine. I was going to claim the Blacks((very smooth)), but she loves them, so I just let her have them. Not like I can't bum one off of her. :P

actually, djarum is not the strongest in my country, there's dji sam soe(or 234, whatever you want to call it, they are called dji sam soe because it's pronounced by java traditional language)

this brand is from sampoerna, the largest and fastest growing cigarrete company in indonesia, they are unfiltered and lots of tar and nicotine, i ever smoke it, but not as much as other brands, dji sam soe is too strong and flavored for the hardworking people, so if you stayed in your home all day and smoked that shit, you will get f**king dizzy, and by dizzy, i mean hammered man! trust me, if any of you guys ever come here, try some :lol:

well, how much is it? i think it's rare in my country

i'll ask my friend though, maybe he got some :P , does it really makes you laugh uncontrollably?

anyway, does anyone here tried blow(cocaine)? it's extremely expensive and i doubt normal, unrich kids like us(well, at least some of us) ever tried it, one my friend got addicted and had rehab for years, now he's in college, and i don't think his parents have anymore money to spend, because he wasted it so much -_-

Edited by ArtSweet

Haven't and probably will never try cocaine. But salvia is similar to marijuana, only it's legal here in the states. It's suppose to give you a short hallucination/trip and then a couple hour long body high. We were high already when we smoked it, and it gave us a stronger high really fast. It's like 50 dollars for one gram, I think? It's expensive, but supposedly you only really need one hit, so if you smoke alone it would probably be worth it for you.

Lol, I've never tried drugs, and I probably won't since I heard so much shit about people going mad from smoking cannabis here..I saw it on teh news..

Not possible. The ONLY possibility is the cannabis triggered a disorder already apparent in the person. In which, anything could do that, it's only a matter of time. You don't go mad from smoking marijuana. You don't get depressed. You don't become a horrible person. You don't develop anger problems. It's all bullshit that is used to scare you.

Get away from mainstream media and after-school specials. They purpose isn't to inform, it's to scare. Fact doesn't matter as long as you're afraid of it.