Little Haiti 1994 + Little Havana 1994 beta

Dr.Dbl-Gee

Sup guys! This time i have no more problems! :D

A few months ago i finished my Little Haiti 1994 map mod. I think it turned out pretty nice so i started working on Havana and i might change the whole of vc. But that might take me longer because unlike in my Little Haiti 1994 mod im not using only ingame objects (im adding IDEs & IPLs) and that might take a while. :lol: Anyways check out my Little Haiti 1994 mod and you can also see some screenshots of the Havana mod too.

Heres a short description and story to Little Haiti 1994:

Little Haiti in 1983 was known as the ghetto of vice city but things start to

change. 1994 as vice city grows in size, Little Haiti becomes one of the Perfect place for

tourists and drug dealers. Soon new neighbourhoods and houses start to appear but

however not everything is perfect yet, It will take minumum 5 years to clean up all the

leftover mess and crime in little haiti.

NEW FEATURES:

* Completely new little haiti

* New parks and neighbourhoods

* Over 70 new buildings and 4 construction sites

* Helipad (always a must)

* Highway under construction with ramps

* part of the leftover ghetto

* Over 25 billboards added

You can download my map here or on my site: www.gtavcdblgee.ucoz.com

And check out some screenshots: http://gtavcdblgee.ucoz.com/photo/

Thanks hope you like it

post-11833-1191622692_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

good work, little havana is looking great. do you have any plans to redo other areas of vice city?
Sadly, VERY sadly, before i started these two mods i have worked on a mod called New Prawn Isl. I finished all the files and the readme and got screenshots and a nice BUT then when i was editing little bugs 'n stuff, i ran gtavc at the same time as moomapper and it corrupted everything. In that mod i completely changed the gang houses and the studio and the rest of the island too. All i have left of it is the cover... :'(

- Car mod: *Pacific (a cross between Oceanic and Glendale)Ive been working on a model on Zmodeler. As im not that good in modeling cars yet i finished the dff untextured and i dont really know how to texture it properly. The Pacific replaces the Glendale and is a cross between Glendale and Oceanic. I like the back of the Oceanic but i think that the front is really ugly just like by the Glendale the back is ugly and the front is nice so i thought it would be perfect to combine those for a nicer looking car. If somebody could help me out, that be great. You know pimp it up a little and make it work properly in VC. Here are some screenshots of what i did so far. ;)

post-11833-1192113933_thumb.png

post-11833-1192114536_thumb.jpg

post-11833-1192114555_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

i think you should try using 3dsmax, its a very powerfull tool so you can do much better stuff with it, and its much easier to model and texture things. zmodeler i find is really difficult

yes thats true but i cant find a free download and i really dont wanna pay for it... If i could get it for free anywhere then SURE! but i also have seen people using it and i dont really get it yet but i think if i tried it, id get it after a while. :lol: Nottin new yet... i just came back from Frolence and i couldnt work on anything... i will catch up with the work soon.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

i think you should try using 3dsmax, its a very powerfull tool so you can do much better stuff with it, and its much easier to model and texture things. zmodeler i find is really difficult

yes thats true but i cant find a free download and i really dont wanna pay for it... If i could get it for free anywhere then SURE! but i also have seen people using it and i dont really get it yet but i think if i tried it, id get it after a while. :lol: Nottin new yet... i just came back from Frolence and i couldnt work on anything... i will catch up with the work soon.

try gmax, its free and is pretty much the same as 3dsmax, it just less features. but it has all the basics needed for modding cars

Edited by Marty Jay Williams

While I understand it's hard work, the maps seem to be a clutter of repeated objects.... It would be nicer with a little variety in there.

This is just the beggining, i will add different buildings and i already have started but i will still leave the repeated orange houses because i like them like that, but i also am adding lots of park areas and vegetation. The main problem is the other buildings which i wanted to add are slightly large and don't fit in any areas of Havana. But i will solve that somehow... i may add more converted buildings from gta III but i dont really like them.

I got a new idea over the weekend, to convert some cars from gta III and use them in the mod because they are all mainly the same models just they look more 90's unlike the more squared cars from VC. I have also updated the site with some new screenshots. Here are some screenshots of Havana as i worked on it a little:

post-11833-1192990271_thumb.jpg

Damn, i did soo much work on my mod during the break i have from school. I created 2 new retextured vehicles, converted a bunch of cars from GTA III started working on another area and almost finished the zip for Little Havana 1994 Beta v.1! It will be finnaly released on the 5th of November 2007! Also Leaf Links Golf place will be soon released. I have fully updated my site with all new downloads and screenshots. All news updated were you can check exactly how i am with the mod. Visit: www.gtavcdblgee.ucoz.com! :lol: If people dont replay im starting a new topic LOL! each one of your replies cause the mod to be better so if you have any cool ideas you would like in the mod, TELL ME on my site or just reply here! LOL i used up all my attachment space so i cant post any more screenshots. If you want check 'em out on http://gtavcdblgee.ucoz.com/photo/ THANKS :D

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

you got any vice city car mods? like.. sports car?

ye, i converted a bunch of Gta III cars and most of them are sports cars like the cheetah and the banshee which look alot better and much more modern.

If your interested you can download them from my site and check out the screenshots. Have fun!

I have not many more ideas, i dunno which cars i should change or what areas still need improvement... im thinkin bout changin ocean drive, addin mo' buildings 'n stuff... Im runnin out of IDEAS!!! HELP ME!!! i will get my friend to help me cuz he can handle moomapper so we can get stuff done faster! BUT WITHOUT IDEAS WE R GONE! i dont want it to slowly fade away like VC corrupted future. :bashhead: