which site do you use

Mike356

56 members have voted

1. 1. which site do you use

• myspace
    • yearbook
    • facebook
    • None, they're all lame

Thinking about using facebook. (just to join the NBAS and the JAAS)

(Being the Nicky B appreciation society and the Jim Ashbolt appreciation society.)

(Mr.Ashbolt's my old english teacher... And Nicky B is a Canadian guy in our school, who gets a standing ovation upon entering any room.)

But can i be bothered? Probably not.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are not lame but some are clearly better than others.

I had a BEBO for ages but only my highschool friends used it and the name was a bit terrible.

Went to MySpace and that's where I am now, check it pretty much every other day or something like that. Basically as that's where everyone is.

Face book is shite because they have made it over complicated to register and then use. I have virtually no friends on it and my e-mails are spammed up with users buying me drinks. wtf?

They are not lame but some are clearly better than others.

I had a BEBO for ages but only my highschool friends used it and the name was a bit terrible.

Went to MySpace and that's where I am now, check it pretty much every other day or something like that. Basically as that's where everyone is.

Face book is shite because they have made it over complicated to register and then use. I have virtually no friends on it and my e-mails are spammed up with users buying me drinks. wtf?

Yeah, the other day I was with my girlfriend and we had to go to her aunts and we saw her messing around with her facebook challenging people to fights or some weird shit like that :huh: ..lol.

I was sick of myspaces bulletin's though too.

Edited by Nate14