Mike356

which site do you use

56 members have voted

1. 1. which site do you use

• myspace
    • yearbook
    • facebook
    • None, they're all lame

Meh, I get invitations on 100 different sites all the time. Who wants to have 100 accounts? So I use none, they're all lame...

None of them, I just confuses me having too many accounts.

I have a myspace, orkut, bebo, and only god know's how many more, but I never log on.

I even forgot my password!

None, they're all lame... i dislike these webpages. I have a myspace but i used it once.

I have a myspace, orkut, bebo, and only god know's how many more, but I never log on.

Me too

Edited by Bartman

I used, a site called HI%, it is myspace basicly but worst. But I don't like those sites anymore, I'm alternative.
Yeah Hi5.com, I don't use it anymore, it sucks, not good at all.
hi5 does suck a lot I use all 3 but I barley go in yeatbook seeing as i forgot my password Edited by Slayer
correcting triple post

Facebook as pretty much every single student in the UK uses that, plus I 'met' a few people from my uni before I got here and knew them irl, so that was cool.

And myspace because everyone uses that so I can stay in touch with all my friends who don't have facebook.

You guys who all said you don't use any will probably end up using them a lot more when you're older and not around your friends all the time and/or not living at home.