GTA: Knight Rider

K.I.T.T.

no i didnt ness it up. if you run vista with UAC on thats probably the problem

i got it to work, but i ran into 2 problems. 1st, if i get in any knight vehicle twice, the game crashes. and 2nd, whenever i am driving around in a knight vehicle for more than 3 min, the game also crashes >.<

well it shouldnt crash THAT frequently. usually crashes after about 20-30 minutes for me

• 4 weeks later...
no i didnt ness it up. if you run vista with UAC on thats probably the problem

i got it to work, but i ran into 2 problems. 1st, if i get in any knight vehicle twice, the game crashes. and 2nd, whenever i am driving around in a knight vehicle for more than 3 min, the game also crashes >.<

well it shouldnt crash THAT frequently. usually crashes after about 20-30 minutes for me

I am having the same problem. The voice3000.cs, voice.cs, and voiceKARR.cs files are crashing my game. For example, if i were to get in KIFT, which has NO voice, i could drive it to the moon and back, but KARR, KI3T, and KITT will crash after a few minutes of driving and/or if i get in the same car twice. I tried to delete those files I listed, but the voices still go off, any help?

• 2 weeks later...
no its just an audio/video codec pack. will allow your computer to read the audio files properly

Thanks. Hmmm... Ill have to rack my brain for the next few days on how to not make the game crash. Damn Vista!

I got it to work. Just simply delete voice files before installing and remove them from the SAMI script