New MP3 Player

Kitsune Inferno

Because my RCA Pearl just erased the majority of my songs a second time, I'm kinda pissed. I'm not gonna redownload around 80 songs just for this to happen a third time.

Does anybody have any good suggestions for an MP3 player that has at least 1-2GB of space, has a rechargable battery, is compatible with an Xbox 360, and is under or around $100?

And please, don't suggest the iPod. I'm not gonna buy that overrated POS.

Because my RCA Pearl just erased the majority of my songs a second time, I'm kinda pissed. I'm not gonna redownload around 80 songs just for this to happen a third time.

Does anybody have any good suggestions for an MP3 player that has at least 1-2GB of space, has a rechargable battery, is compatible with an Xbox 360, and is under or around $100?

And please, don't suggest the iPod. I'm not gonna buy that overrated POS.

I dunno, there are lots of thumb drive-style MP3 players out there (aka the Swan or S1) that cost around 20-25 bucks - I saw a 512MB one for just 10 to 15 USD (sans screen, but that's OK). There are a zillion brands of S1 players in the market, due to the *usual* Chinese business practice of rebadging, rip-offs and espionage, but they're very much the same...

I'm not sure what ones are compatible with Xbox 360, if any, but here are some you might want to look at, all from amazon.com:

SanDisk 2GB MP3 Player - $75.15

SanDisk 2GB Mp3 Player - $62.65

Samsung 2GB Ultra Slim Mp3 Player - $99.99 I think

Creative MuVo 2GB Mp3 Player - $67.99

SanDisk 6GB MP3 Player - $99.95 in used & new section

have a look at those, and also have a look in their MP3 player area, I'm sure you'll find one there.