StormLexer

StormLexer Tutorials

Where I do more than pwn.cc_detective.gif

What you need:

• Basic Moo Mapper Knowledge
  • Moo Mapper

First, of course, launch Moo Mapper. :P

1.PNG

Once it's launched you'd want to click Backround Map and then select an IPL from the right. I'm using airport.IPL for this tutorial.

2.PNG

In the Item Placement tab click an IPL or click the "NEW" button to create your own IPL for use. I'm choosing Airport again though.

3.PNG

Then click the Object Definition Tab and then select an IDE. I'm gonna use Generic.

4.PNG

Now this is where the "newness" come from instead of finding IDs and all that crap. First click "Second Display". Then in the IDE find the object you wanna use on your map.

5.PNG

Once you've found it Right Click it and click Add Item Instance.

6.PNG

Click yes. =p

7.PNG

Now instead of doing this everytime you want the object, instead just go into the IPL of where you placed it and Right Click then click Duplicate and use CTRL + Right Mouse Button to quickly drag it half way across the map if needed.

9.PNG

Now place your object(s) and then you're done. (this is where the "Basic Moo Mapper Knowledge comes in :P )

8.PNG

Info:

If you already knew this, k then, but people have been asking me for this method and I find it alot easyer/faster than the ID method, plus theres nothing to remember. :)