GTA VC audio

fatalgamer

These are common symptoms of stealing games!

My advice is to actually buy the game and not download it off some lame Warez site.

It's obvious you have downloaded it since you're asking for the files.

Who said that? Why acuse me dude? That is not cool man. I was just thinking that the game does not have the files for some reason and asking if someone could give them to me. Maybe I cannot find the disc, and no matter how many times I re-install, it never fixes the problem. Ever think of that? Here is my advice, don't jump to conclusions and consider the persons situation before judging them.

I have considered your situation, it's a load of shit..

Maybe send me the files and stuff.

Unless you have downloaded the game, you will ALWAYS have ALL the files.

It is against the rules ask for copyrighted files which is warez here too, so I suggest you take another look at the rules.

It's obvious that you downloaded a rip, which means all the things that you said were gone were common things to be taken out in rips..

Another thing, don't try and fool me, I'm a kid, not an idiot.

Edited by Connor

I have rock hard proof, anyone would rather have a new copy than the files sent to them, he'll have to get them again when reinstalling, it's just not worth it.
I lost the disk and have no more cash. I seriously get no income. Don't judge man, it is a legal copy. I just wanted to know if I could get them. It seemed like the easiest thing to do. Also, it seems like your not listening. I keep re-installing it and nothing happens. It is still missing the files. So don't go offall upetty like, "OH, yup he does have an illegal copy. It's fact!" Your one of those people who jump to conclusions when you don't know JACK about the situation. You don't know me. So don't pass judgment unless you wanna be judged. Also that last post made no since what so ever.Oh, and I know the rules! I just did'nt think it was a very big deal to ask for some backups.
If it is an illegal copy then I'm sorry for you ...If it's a legal copy then return it and get your money back or ask for another one ... Oh, and it's kinda hard to send the files ... Anyways if nothing's working buy the game again ...
They don't take back used PC games. They are afraid you'll install a virus and then return it. Or some bull like that. So it's not that simple. Edited by fatalgamer

Hmm, you're a moderator, he's breaking the rules, don't you think you should close this topic dude?
I lost the disk and have no more cash. I seriously get no income. Don't judge man, it is a legal copy. I just wanted to know if I could get them. It seemed like the easiest thing to do. Also, it seems like your not listening. I keep re-installing it and nothing happens. It is still missing the files. So don't go offall upetty like, "OH, yup he does have an illegal copy. It's fact!" Your one of those people who jump to conclusions when you don't know JACK about the situation. You don't know me. So don't pass judgment unless you wanna be judged. Also that last post made no since what so ever.Oh, and I know the rules! I just did'nt think it was a very big deal to ask for some backups.
If it is an illegal copy then I'm sorry for you ...If it's a legal copy then return it and get your money back or ask for another one ... Oh, and it's kinda hard to send the files ... Anyways if nothing's working buy the game again ...
They don't take back used PC games. They are afraid you'll install a virus and then return it. Or some bull like that. So it's not that simple.

He already explained that he DOES have a legal copy. ;)

Hmm, you're a moderator, he's breaking the rules, don't you think you should close this topic dude?
They don't take back used PC games. They are afraid you'll install a virus and then return it. Or some bull like that. So it's not that simple.

He already explained that he DOES have a legal copy. ;)

Thank you. Atleast someone here is listening. It is legal and no the shop will not tak it back, believe me I've tried before. It feels like some of you just keep repeating yourself. "Take it back", "It's a copy right", "Take it back", "He broke the rules". Grow up you guys. I just asked if I could get them. If you can give them to me then tell me and if not then go away. I did'nt know I was committing a felony here just by asking a simple question. Grow up Conner.

I have aknowledged that I broke the rules and I'm sorry. I did'nt know it was that big a deal so let us let this arguement die, ok. I don't want to get kicked off of the forum for stupidity. You don't have to say "He broke the rules!" Every post you make Connor. This thread will be locked soon anyways. Oh well, I don't care anymore. If I knew it would start an arguement, I would have never asked.

Thanks alot Lord Voldemort, I'll check it out.