Inspirational Words / Quotes

NotYouHaha

So I just thought of this a while ago.

What are your inspirational words/ quotes?

That help you get through rough situations.

I can't think of mine right now <_< , so I'll just give some examples:

-You miss 100% of the shots you never take. - Wayne Gretsky

-A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. -William Shakespear

So do you have inspirational words/ a quote?

►The problem with Rat-Race is that even if you win, You are still a Rat!

►Fighting over internet is like taking part in Special Olympics.Even if you win you are still a Retard.

►It doesn't mean the person with the Best Shoes can run the fastest.

►No one Dies Virgin, Life F**ks all!! :lol:

I don't think this is exactly what he was talking about, people. I don't think he wanted humorous ways of saying life sucks and calling people retarded. He wanted inspirational quotes. Things that make you think, and can help you through life.

I can't currently think of anything. It's 2 in the morning and I'm rather tired.

"The worst thing you can try to do is cling to something that is gone, or to recreate it."

- Johnette Napolitano

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."

- Zig Ziglar

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

some of my favs

Ok you guys might laugh but I use this all the time when I'm too afraid to do something.

"Ok, f**k it. Whats the worst that can happen?" Thats what I used to stop being so afraid when learning to drop in on a quarter pipe on skateboarding. (Oh by the way, your NOT supposed to think about whats the worst that can happen :P)

I have a few more but I'm not exactly known for remembering qoutes etc...

@ Spaz : You mean Death is a failure? I thought it is bound to occur and the things bound to occur don't fit into success or failure....

And IMO, if I die, I don't fail at anything, its just that a natural process occured.

Unless you drive a car into a wall from racing someone...

'Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same' - Not really inspirational, but...makes you think...true isn't it?