Yo it would be aswesome if they make san adreas and gta 4 for psp do you think it will happen

monkeyfisher

Yeah I agree with you.

And that's why your last 2 posts were trying to prove me wrong? Why, of course.

I think it's 50/50 if a new GTA title for the PSP is released, that is, until some solid proof is provided. If so, i would assume it would be a 'stories' of one particular region of SA. Not the entire map. Loadtimes and glitches are FTL.

No it says the title is rumoured to be san andreas stories and to be realease 2008. this what gta portable say

"A new Grand Theft Auto video game - using assets from GTA: San Andreas - is currently under development at Rockstar North in Edinburgh, Scotland and Rockstar Leeds in England. The final name is currently unknown, though an easy assumption would be "San Andreas Stories". The title is rumored to be published in the year 2008 for the Nintendo Wii, in addition to Sony's PlayStation Portable."

the words in bold show that it has already started development. i can't wait. :D:D

No it says the title is rumoured to be san andreas stories and to be realease 2008. this what gta portable say

"A new Grand Theft Auto video game - using assets from GTA: San Andreas - is currently under development at Rockstar North in Edinburgh, Scotland and Rockstar Leeds in England. The final name is currently unknown, though an easy assumption would be "San Andreas Stories". The title is rumored to be published in the year 2008 for the Nintendo Wii, in addition to Sony's PlayStation Portable."

the words in bold show that it has already started development. i can't wait. :D:D

As in the game is rumored to be released in 2008.

Edited by Rashon.