World War III Maybe On It's Way.....

Scott.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putin can fuck off. :)

Stupid Russians and Muslims, thinking they run this world with their terrorism.. if I had my way.. there would be no religion.

What the...? Not all Russians and Muslims are terrorists you know. I think your comment was quite harsh. And terrorists know they dont run this world thats why they have attacks to disrupt peace.

Russians they use the AK47 rated the best rifle in the world (its true, learn your fucking facks) and America uses there good ol M4/M16 but then you see germany, using there VHS rifle,

Ummm, funny how most gun enthusiasts I talk to say the Ak47 is a piece of shit then, eh? Usually, the only people I see creaming themselves over Ak47s are little kids who play GTA and have never actually even shot a gun themselves. Looking the M4, M16, and AK47 up, the AK47 was the biggest, heaviest, and slowest shooting gun out of all three. Maybe I didn't get the right facts? Oh well, I trust most things I read on the internet before I trust your word on things. The M4 was the lightest, smallest, and fastest shooting gun out of the three.

Putin can fuck off. :)

Stupid Russians and Muslims, thinking they run this world with their terrorism.. if I had my way.. there would be no religion.

Since when the hell has Russian been a religion? Yeah, just further prove your own ignorance.

Looking the M4, M16, and AK47 up, the AK47 was the biggest, heaviest, and slowest shooting gun out of all three. Maybe I didn't get the right facts? Oh well, I trust most things I read on the internet before I trust your word on things. The M4 was the lightest, smallest, and fastest shooting gun out of the three.

They're the most durable of them all, tbh.

Looking the M4, M16, and AK47 up, the AK47 was the biggest, heaviest, and slowest shooting gun out of all three. Maybe I didn't get the right facts? Oh well, I trust most things I read on the internet before I trust your word on things. The M4 was the lightest, smallest, and fastest shooting gun out of the three.

What are?

What are?

The AK47's..

What the HELL are you people (outside the US) reading!?!? Gerard, you can disregard that & thanks for the nod. I know

there's the whole Brit/Yank rivalry thing but I can't see a foreseeable circumstance where the UK & US wouldn't be friends.

Just for the record, I think overall "best" military would have to go to Israel. I don't know about you, but I'd hate to have

to face down a Merkiva.

I read through this & it's Bush this, Bush that, it's all Bush's fault, Bush wants to take over Canada, etc.

North Korea - run by a lunatic bent on nuclear power.

Iran - run by a bunch or religious lunatics bent on nuclear power.

Al Qaeda - a bunch or religious lunatics bent on destroying anything not meeting their idea of a perfect "Muslim" world.

When the Soviet Union fell approximately 100 suitcase sized nukes came up missing, probably stolen by the Russian mob

to be sold to the highest bidder.

If WWIII happens, those are going to be your main concerns.

Ironically, the US decision to drop the A-bomb on Japan in 1945 came only after military experts looked at the invasion

of Okinawa & decided a conventional assault on the Japanese mainland would result in at least 1 million casualties & the war

lasting at least one more year. (Bush had no part in that decision.)

I own an AK-47 & an AR-15 (civilian version of the M-16) If all hell brakes loose, I grab both. The AR is just a better

rifle, period. I take the AK as back up because anyone who would attack American soil (they get in THIS far, we're

screwed) will probably carry the AK & would be a source of free 7.62x39 ammo. The problems w/ the M-16 in Vietnam

stemmed from it being a new piece of equipment in the field & them needing to be kept cleaner than the M-14 soldiers

were used to. The addition of a "forward assist" (a button to push the bolt into lock position) cured this problem.

AKs are reasonably reliable & cheaper, so they're the first choice of someone on a tight budget, or terrorists.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

What are?

The AK47's..

The Ak47, most durable rifle ever made, buried in mud, buried under sand for 10 years straight, and can be burnt in a fire, they will still work you take off the top plate(i believe, have to see a picture..) and theres the guts of the gun, take off your shoe laces and make a knot and bump the end in oil, run it threw the barrel, there you go, brand new clean. they are the best rifle in the world. fact.

Just so we're clear, how many AKs have you handled?. NOT seen on discovery channel, but actually fired. Same for the

M-16/AR-15.

Yes, the AK is very tolerant of being exposed to mud/sand/etc, but at a cost. It's built to looser tolerances, which means it

also looses accuracy. At 300 yards (close to 300 meters) the M-16 is going to be a lot more accurate because it's built to

be more accurate whereas the AK will only be spraying ammo around & only randomly hitting a target. Also the M-16 has

a higher muzzle velocity & rate of fire. You just have to keep it a little cleaner.

Courtesy of Wikipedia -

AK-47

Cartridge 7.62x39mm

Action Gas-operated, rotating bolt

Rate of fire 600 rounds/min

Muzzle velocity 710 m/s (~2,330 ft/s)

Effective range 300 m (330 yd)

Feed system 30-round detachable box; compatible w/ RPK 40-round box, 75-round drum magazine.

Sights Adjustable iron sights, optional mount required for optical sights

M-16

Cartridge 5.56 x 45 mm NATO, .223 Remington

Rate of fire 750 to 900 round/min, cyclic

Muzzle velocity 975 m/s (3,200 ft/s), 930 m/s (3,050 ft/s) (see Variants)

Effective range 550 m (600 yd)

Feed system Various STANAG Magazines.

Still think the AK is the "best"?

• 1 month later...
Could you imagine a WW3? Nukes... Oh my!

And when in the US election? Doesn't Bush have to step down next election? I hope so...

Yeah, because you can only stay in for 2 consecutive terms. ^.^

Anyways, psh, EVERYONE knows that power, accuracy and firing speed isn't what is important in a gun. Being able to bury it in sand for ten years is what is important..... :rolleyes:

Its the US that will cuase WW3.

Put supporting details or GTFO my forums, dick.

Its the U.S that is going around in the middle east starting shit.

Is that good enough reason?

Theres many reasons why the U.S is in the middle east, some say they are there for Oil. The U.S says its there to stop Al Qaeda and other Terrorist Organizations, and countries that can cause the world warm with nuclear weapons. ;)

Its the US that will cuase WW3.

Put supporting details or GTFO my forums, dick.

Its the U.S that is going around in the middle east starting shit.

Is that good enough reason?

Theres many reasons why the U.S is in the middle east, some say they are there for Oil. The U.S says its there to stop Al Qaeda and other Terrorist Organizations, and countries that can cause the world warm with nuclear weapons. ;)

Yeah, the problem is you can't just "stop" terrorism or terrorist organizations to be honest, just like how you can "stop" drugs. No matter what you do, they'll be there. They're fighting a never-ending war over there. Even if they completely stop Al Qaeda, another organization exactly like it will pop up.

Sabin -You mean the same Americans that tend to be on site world wide for various earthquakes, tsunamis & other natural

disasters within 24 hours? The same Americans racking up over $1 billion a day just in interest paying for that ability?

I suggest you put a little more thought into your next post & maybe a little research instead of just blaming Americans.

In general about war on terrorism - So in the mean time what? We let jackass terrorists fly planes into our buildings & kill

civilians?

War for oil? Well, YES! We're at $3 a gallon (triple in last few years), do we really want to see what $5 looks like? Those

aforementioned disasters are payed for out of our pockets via taxes & those efforts use a LOT of fuel.

You shouldn't blame Americans, nor George W. Bush.

First of all, Americans have got nothing to do with the planning of the war and battle.

And George W. Bush may be an asshole for many reasons but he is no psycho who wants to exterminate the eastern world.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm far from those tin-foil hat conspiracy theory nuts, but if you honestly believe the Bush administration does not have a hidden agenda, you need to come out of your mindless patriotism and look at the facts:

-Undeclared/Illegal war

-Domestic Spying

-Torture

-Subverting National Sovereignty (NAU)

-Eliminating Habeas Corpus

-Violating the Posse Comitatus Act (Our military satellites will now point inward to assist REGULAR law enforcement in REGULAR law enforcement duties.)

-Apparent abuse of Executive Privilege

-Using tax payer funds to pay for political propaganda

-Exposing the identity of CIA operatives as a matter of political retribution

-Suppressing dissent by creating off the media-radar "Free Speech Zones". (The WHOLE U.S.A. is a FREE SPEECH ZONE.)

-Refusing to add the U.S. as a plaintiff in ANY and ALL war profiteering cases.

-Complete incompetence in a time of national disaster/emergency

-Complete and utter contempt towards the American public.

...the list goes on.

And lets not forget the bill that is going to the senate, named Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. Haven't heard of it?

it is worded in a clever way that could allow the U.S. government to arrest and incarcerate any individual who speaks out against the Bush Administration, the war on Iraq, the Department of Homeland Security or any government agency (including the FDA). The law has already passed the House on a traitorous vote of 405 to 6, and it is now being considered in the Senate where a vote is imminent. All over the internet, intelligent people who care about freedom are speaking out against this extremely dangerous law: Philip Giraldi at the Huffington Post, Declan McCullagh at CNET's News.com, Kathryn Smith at OpEdNews.com, and of course Alex Jones at PrisonPlanet.com

Source

But I'm not pulling ALL of the blame on Bush; Some of the blame goes toward the ones who voted him into office.

In general about war on terrorism - So in the mean time what? We let jackass terrorists fly planes into our buildings & kill

civilians?

War for oil? Well, YES! We're at $3 a gallon (triple in last few years), do we really want to see what $5 looks like? Those

aforementioned disasters are payed for out of our pockets via taxes & those efforts use a LOT of fuel.

This one always makes me chuckle. They don't hate our freedoms, they hate our presence in the middle east. If China were here in the US marching through our streets, I guarantee you would want to fly a plane into one of their buildings. The terrorist attack was provoked.

There is absolutely NO need to invade Iran, especially after information was released declaring their nuclear program as INACTIVE.

And on a side note, that $600 billion could have been spend on alternative fuel development, not satisfying our thirst for oil.

Just so we're clear, how many AKs have you handled?. NOT seen on discovery channel, but actually fired. Same for the

M-16/AR-15.

Yes, the AK is very tolerant of being exposed to mud/sand/etc, but at a cost. It's built to looser tolerances, which means it

also looses accuracy. At 300 yards (close to 300 meters) the M-16 is going to be a lot more accurate because it's built to

be more accurate whereas the AK will only be spraying ammo around & only randomly hitting a target. Also the M-16 has

a higher muzzle velocity & rate of fire. You just have to keep it a little cleaner.

Courtesy of Wikipedia -

AK-47

Cartridge 7.62x39mm

Rate of fire 600 rounds/min

Muzzle velocity 710 m/s (~2,330 ft/s)

Effective range 300 m (330 yd)

Feed system 30-round detachable box; compatible w/ RPK 40-round box, 75-round drum magazine.

Sights Adjustable iron sights, optional mount required for optical sights

M-16

Cartridge 5.56 x 45 mm NATO, .223 Remington

Rate of fire 750 to 900 round/min, cyclic

Muzzle velocity 975 m/s (3,200 ft/s), 930 m/s (3,050 ft/s) (see Variants)

Effective range 550 m (600 yd)

Feed system Various STANAG Magazines.

Still think the AK is the "best"?

I do mate. AK is just overall better than the M-16.