About my GTA:SA V2

Hi I just want to ask a question about my V2. How come I can't download mods or SA-MP??? Why did they only let V1 download mods? Why does it have to be V1 to download mods? Why don't they sell this game (V1) in stores? Why is V1 Limited Edition now? And if I downgrade my V2 version to V1, would it fuck up my game/computer? :bashhead:

GTA San Andreas was made into V2 to get rid of the Hot Coffee mod and user modification, you won't find a V1 copy new anywhere and anymore. You can't mod V2, so use the downgrader and you will able to use mods and it won't fuck up you game/computer..! :)

Well, how do you know if it will FUCK up my game / computer? Did you downgrade your version or something?

Connor, are you sure that it won't mess up (FUCK UP) my game/computer?! Cause if it will, then you'll be real sorry! A big mark on your ass!

Connor, are you sure that it won't mess up (FUCK UP) my game/computer?! Cause if it will, then you'll be real sorry! A big mark on your ass!

No I won't be 'real sorry', now shut up and stop spamming, you've already asked this about 7 times and created a new topic.