Who Thinks Jack Thompson is an Asshole?

Kitsune Inferno

Jack Thompson = Asshole  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jack Thompson an Asshole?

• Yes
    • Yes

That poll is biased :D

I think Citizens United Negotiating Technology For Life And Peoples Safety in GTA;LCS was Rockstar's way of getting revenge on Jack Thompson because he screwed with them so many times, also in one of the adverts theres a naked pedophile called Jack hanging in a boy's bedroom.

I found this teaser site thanks to Wikipedia, here is the teaser site:

C.U.N.T.F.L.A.P.S.

The fact Jack Thompson responded to the C.U.N.T.F.L.A.P.S. makes it the more funnier, oh if only Chris Crocker would respond to the many flamers on his videos.

But yeah, I think Jack is an asshole, and I think I turned this into a large post :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

xD I hate him. He's been complaining so much about GTA games he probably forgot why he even started dissing GTA in the first place.

And of course I voted Yes haha.

He'd better not win rights to ban GTAIV from being sold to minors! Or else he'll find himself in a hostage situation with a shotgun to his head!

Stopping children from playing violent games is a sensible thing he's trying to do, but the way he's trying to do that isn't that great, banning GTA. >.<

But really, if parents let their kids play violent games, they obviously think they're mature enough to play it, Jack Thompson seems to make out that everybody who plays GTA turns into some lunatic who kills people. That's rare.

Edited by Psycho Connor