GTA4 music

Since gta4 will be based in 2007 which is this year..... which type of music would yall listen to..... we know they got Run-DMC.... would u like to ride around listening to commercial hip-hop or some what like common or somebody

It kind of seems like you're saying that we only want hip-hop... Which is definetly not true..

I'd like an 80s station with some Tears for Fears, Duran Duran, Flock of Seagulls, and some other stuff. Also, I would a Green Day song.. I know it probably wont happen, but maybe. Also, some Nirvana..

Since gta4 will be based in 2007 which is this year..... which type of music would yall listen to..... we know they got Run-DMC.... would u like to ride around listening to commercial hip-hop or some what like common or somebody

It kind of seems like you're saying that we only want hip-hop... Which is definetly not true..

I'd like an 80s station with some Tears for Fears, Duran Duran, Flock of Seagulls, and some other stuff. Also, I would a Green Day song.. I know it probably wont happen, but maybe. Also, some Nirvana..

Not true I meant to edit the topic but my internet shut down for a minute

Edited by 1*starr Gang

A good '70s rock station playing Bad Company, Black Sabbath (Ozzy era), Hendrix, Zeppelin & stuff like that.

Ride down on someone blasting "Iron Man", THAT'S quality entertainment.

Well done you officially have a good taste in music (IMO).

Yeh well I want some guy who thinks its still the 70's - 80's (Some madman drug run down guy) and he plays all the classic metal. Whenever a caller tells him "Get hip, its 2007!" or something like that he'll refuse to believe them and think its still the 70's - 80's.

After all... Vice City proved that V-Rock was one of the most popular GTA radio's ever.

• 4 weeks later...