GTA 4 PC Setup

Ronen Moses

I am 100% sure this is a fan-made picture ... I mean R* said it will be released for PS3 and XBOX360 the next year and I don't think the Pc version will come earlier or is already out ...

But still you got a nice found there buddy ... Interesting ... DVD 3&4 :lol:

Here are some other things I noticed

Registar Your Game By Phone! ( :lol: )

Install v2.3 Patch Now ( a patch )

Install Hot Mode v3.04 Patch ( maybe another Hot Coffee )

34% left in 59 minutes and 44 seconds ( OMFG! One hour for installing 34% :| Would take you 3 hours to fully install the game o_0

Edited by Gycu Brun

Right, working from the top down.

1. Post heading: Entrnet. wtf

2. Window bar at the top has a random, fucked up, pixelated icon... And no window heading...

3. No apparent artwork (Was in the SA installer, should probably follow that some kind of media would be in IV.

4. Creating new file... erm..no... installers just transfer files and unpack stuff. (Unpack to create stuff, but...meh.)

5. What is the likelyhood of installing to an HD e:\ drive?

6. the claim '34% left to install' is completely unsynced with the loading bar.

7. Repeatedly retarded spelling mistakes.

8. DVD3... my left testicle. DVD4... my right testicle. (ie. 'blahblah' - my ass)

9. 2.3 patch? GTFO. There wouldn't be so many bugs that a 2.3 need be released down the line.

10. Random syntesized bullshit in the form of : 'Hot mode.'

11. A game installer would rarely test your internet connection. And if it did, it wouldn't say that it was ok.

12. Use of windows control panel > display options icon. Try no.

13. Cancel button looks cut out in paint, or just really badly done.

14. Everything else people posted in this topic which i didn't have time to read, because i was too busy wanting to point out how stupid this is.

15. Producer uses internet explorer. I'll let a fellow firefox user follow that one up. (preferably Chris82)

16. Don't give up your dayjob. Even if you're a hobo.

Right, working from the top down.

1. Post heading: Entrnet. wtf

2. Window bar at the top has a random, fucked up, pixelated icon... And no window heading...

3. No apparent artwork (Was in the SA installer, should probably follow that some kind of media would be in IV.

4. Creating new file... erm..no... installers just transfer files and unpack stuff. (Unpack to create stuff, but...meh.)

5. What is the likelyhood of installing to an HD e:\ drive?

6. the claim '34% left to install' is completely unsynced with the loading bar.

7. Repeatedly retarded spelling mistakes.

8. DVD3... my left testicle. DVD4... my right testicle. (ie. 'blahblah' - my ass)

9. 2.3 patch? GTFO. There wouldn't be so many bugs that a 2.3 need be released down the line.

10. Random syntesized bullshit in the form of : 'Hot mode.'

11. A game installer would rarely test your internet connection. And if it did, it wouldn't say that it was ok.

12. Use of windows control panel > display options icon. Try no.

13. Cancel button looks cut out in paint, or just really badly done.

14. Everything else people posted in this topic which i didn't have time to read, because i was too busy wanting to point out how stupid this is.

15. Producer uses internet explorer. I'll let a fellow firefox user follow that one up. (preferably Chris82)

16. Don't give up your dayjob. Even if you're a hobo.

You do realise this thread and picture are jokes do you ?

Did anyone see at the bottom of the second pic, it says 'FAKE GRAND THEFT AUTO IV SETUP, MADE BY: DIMANOX' - Link from bottom of screen. I guess this topic was meant to raise a laugh, but I don't laugh at anything as stupid as this.

The 2nd picture wasn't up first time around, it got edited since then. ;)

And gycu, i did know he wasn't being serious.