Swimming!

Connor

I think it should be more realistic. Better splash effects, better looking water, you know, things like that. Also I think you should'nt be able to be shot in the water, cause the truth of it is, bullets can only travel so far in water before pretty much decentagrating. Other than that stuff, I would'nt change a thing.

If he's on top of the water then he should be able to get shot, but if he's below a certain distance then no. That would be great and it's possible.

I want a lot of things, but one thing that would amaze me would be frozen ice on the water. Cold the night before? Next morning some of the water would be frozen. If you shoot it it breaks.

• 4 weeks later...
They had swimming in GTA LCS & VCS and SA so why shouldnt they have it in GTA IV.I really hope the swimming has improved though.

There was no swimming in LCS. Only SA and VCS.

Anyway, I would like to see Niko to actually LOOK like he was swimming. By that, I mean his clothes are wet, hair wet and messed up, and after he gets out of the water, water drips off of him for a short period of time.

I don't want another stamina bar like in VCS, where you could only swim for a certain amount of time. It might have made it slightly more realistic (although you won't drown for swimming 5 minutes with your head above water), but it was frustrating not having that ability, even if it isn't used often. The water dripping off Niko sounds okay, but it's probably going to be implemented regardless, and not being able to hit if you're a certain distance under the water is good as well.