Bike Stability.

Ross

Hi, hello.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an alternative way of getting better bike stability so I don't fall off, so I can do some stunts. (In Vice City)

I'd like an alternative to using MTA, I get so many errors trying to use MTA I've given up, I can't be bothered to try and worm my way around them all... So if anyone knows, reply please :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome Ross, to The GTA Place Forums! Please read the Forum Rules.

On to your topic:

There is this tool just download and open it, this Tool allows you to change the performance/stats of any vehicle in Vice City. I am not very sure, but I don't think it is possible to change the stats of a Bike so you don't fall off. Please try the mod in the link above first.

Thanks,

Kel.

Was I helpful to you? If so, please give me a + Rep thanks.

Note: If you get a mod to make you not fall off your bike, then make a stunt Vid with it, it will get you nowhere. The stunting scene isn't big on mods. Only stuff like skinning and stuff.

As for the mod itself... i think it might be down to some coding in the script... I'm not big on scripting and stuff...

[Enter UrbanOutlaw....]

And on that note.... (Thanks for the nod, MLL)

You probably will get your best results using the GTA VC Steed mod by Demarest. I've seen it on several sites, a quick search

will get you there. VC doesn't have a "skill level" & I don't think a data edit will help much for staying on your bike.

I think the steed mod is a script mod, which means you will have to start a new game.

Hey Mate!

I See Your Problem here, I Have It All The Time lol, You Do Somthing Awesome But You Can`t Land It And It Sucks I Know lol. I Found This Place Where They Do Mods And I Have Seen Some Bike Mods There So Its Worth To Check out!

Please Click The Following Link :

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/browse.php?C=33

See Ya Around

[[ 10 Dimensions ]]

[P.S Tell me How you Getting On]

Lets see... <_<

There isn't any other way of ensuring 100% stability other than by using the Never Fall Off Bike mod. There's something else though, but this doesn't stop you falling. It just reduces the chances of falling of the bike. Here's how you do it - edit handling.cfg in the data folder using notepad. Now reduce the weight of the Pcj ( given as "bike" in the file ) from 900 to around 300.

This'll help you get a little more stability on your bike. For Eg: the chances of you falling off the bike when you collide against a post decreases.

Hope the info helped. :hi: