San Andreas ps2 usb pc controller configuration

jhoncho4x4

I recently purchase San andreas pc version and a ps2 to usb controller adapter. I am trying to figure out how to configure my ps2 controller buttons to be the same as san andreas on playstation 2 since that is the configuration I am used to. I searched several websites and found the "Saac1.2_custom_ini" program that is supposed to do this for you but when I download and extract it, it does not run, it just opens in notepad. Does anybody know how to configure the controller without hours of trial and error of changing settings in the game? Does anybody know what I am doing wrong that makes it so that the "Saac1.2_custom_ini" program is not working correctly? I thought maybe it was because my pc is running vista, so I tried the program on my other pc that is running XP and I got the same results. Here are my computer specs if that helps AMD Athalon 64 x 2 5000+, 64 bit dual core processor, 2 x 512kb L2 cache, 1 GB DDR2 800 mhz, Integrated ATI Radeon X1250 based graphics- Maximum shared memory of 256 mb, Windows Vista Home Premium