Bullying!

Connor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand if your friends are bullying you then there not your friends, I think you should quit feeling sorry for yourself and quit being scared and pissed off. You got into school tomorrow and if they call you, you walk upto them and smack them. Believe me this is the only way its going to stop, it might not be right in the short term but in the long run it will be massively good for you, believe me I have been in this situation. You might get excluded but if you tell your parents whats been happening (after you hit them) then I seriously dont see them being mad at you.

the only thing chav scum understand is violence. you have to fight back. hit them when they are not expecting it, and dont be affraid to hurt them, then they will know that you are not a pushover, and they should leave you alone.

never ever go to the teachers for help!

1. teachers may come across as caring, but honestly they really dont give a shit what happens to any one.

2. if you go to the teachers, the chavs will see that you cant fight you own battles, and will bully you even more.

good luck man

Dude, all i did was, count up all the anger, wait, then when they do something very stupid,aggressive towards you, try to punch him right in the soft spot on the temple, if struck hard enough, can cause loose of eye sight for a week, and can cause them to be knocked out. all i did was, asshole kid throws pizza pop in my face, i just go nuts, he runs laughs turns around and i drilled him in the jaw, 3 min later, it finishes. done. he goes off crying i go inside to wash off blood of nuckle and now he stays atleast 20 feet away from me all the time, and the funny thing is, i was the least expected person to do it to, im just a kid with glasses who likes computers and one day when nuts and beat the living shit out of a kid.

Hey buddy, nice suggestion. You know that the some move you're claiming can blind for a week.... Can KILL, right? Yeah. Again, you're another person who shouldn't be giving advice.

why is everybody teaching you to squeal? it won't help, teachers doesn't care the about kids problems, and squealing to your family isn't helping, worst case scenarion your mom/dad go into school and tell the teachers, and the whole school will hear and calls you lame and beat you for the rest of your high school time

look, take it from someone who has bully, and had bullied. i was once like you too, but now i'm respected by that guys, and i never bully someone who are my friends

there's a boy in my school, who squealed, and now all the guys(including me, i hate squealer) made up a gang for him just to be his enemy, now he don't have ONE single friend!

c' mon, there's gotta be another way besides squeal, after all a part of being a grown up is solve your own problems yourselves, if you don't, you're a baby

You're an asshole. Seriously. You probably should stay out of advice topics entirely. He's THIRTEEN. "Squeeling" CAN still work for him. And you're in a "gang" to beat a kid's ass because he squeeled? I'm betting it wasn't even YOU he squeeled on. Congratulations, you're a piece of scum. How does it feel?

He's a baby if he squeels? He's THIRTEEN. YOU'RE a douche-bag for picking on kids who just want to get a fucking education.

Fighting never works, I punched a guy in the face and hey he carried on bullying me. The only it stopped and I mean properly stopped was when I told a teacher. SOme teachers are caring and will help, telling a teacher or "squeelng" is not a bad thing. FIghting can give you a very bad reputation and make things worse.

Really, I'd say common sense is a good friend in most cases of ANYTHING. If it's one guy who is just some little punk trying too hard to be cool((you'll be able to tell)), then a good punch to the face WILL stop it. If it's someone who has half the school as "back-up"((how lame)), or a group of people, get them kicked out of school. Either way you get to lol.

It's all sorted now, told a nice teacher, she's dealing with it, and when they come asking, "Starrtin' mate?", I'll say yes then beat the shit out of them, it may not stop them bullying me, but it's fucking cool! :D

ArtSweet, when people tell a teacher about bullies on numerous occasions, the bully will get kicked out of school in the end. I'd rather tell a teacher and get bullied for ever than not tell a teacher and get bullied for ever..

Thanks for your help everyone, but this topic can be closed now. :)

Edited by Connor

Connor, don't be friend with this assholes that bully you. You are different, you must show them the fist.

My friends didn't bully me, they ruined mine and my GF's life. Today they pushed the limit so I punched one of those shitheads in the stomach he vomited (it was after lunch).

It may not be the smartest way, but some fucks deserve it!

Never try to be like them so that they think you are cool, if you change who you are you are a loser!

Dude, all i did was, count up all the anger, wait, then when they do something very stupid,aggressive towards you, try to punch him right in the soft spot on the temple, if struck hard enough, can cause loose of eye sight for a week, and can cause them to be knocked out. all i did was, asshole kid throws pizza pop in my face, i just go nuts, he runs laughs turns around and i drilled him in the jaw, 3 min later, it finishes. done. he goes off crying i go inside to wash off blood of nuckle and now he stays atleast 20 feet away from me all the time, and the funny thing is, i was the least expected person to do it to, im just a kid with glasses who likes computers and one day when nuts and beat the living shit out of a kid.

Hey buddy, nice suggestion. You know that the some move you're claiming can blind for a week.... Can KILL, right? Yeah. Again, you're another person who shouldn't be giving advice.

why is everybody teaching you to squeal? it won't help, teachers doesn't care the about kids problems, and squealing to your family isn't helping, worst case scenarion your mom/dad go into school and tell the teachers, and the whole school will hear and calls you lame and beat you for the rest of your high school time

look, take it from someone who has bully, and had bullied. i was once like you too, but now i'm respected by that guys, and i never bully someone who are my friends

there's a boy in my school, who squealed, and now all the guys(including me, i hate squealer) made up a gang for him just to be his enemy, now he don't have ONE single friend!

c' mon, there's gotta be another way besides squeal, after all a part of being a grown up is solve your own problems yourselves, if you don't, you're a baby

You're an asshole. Seriously. You probably should stay out of advice topics entirely. He's THIRTEEN. "Squeeling" CAN still work for him. And you're in a "gang" to beat a kid's ass because he squeeled? I'm betting it wasn't even YOU he squeeled on. Congratulations, you're a piece of scum. How does it feel?

He's a baby if he squeels? He's THIRTEEN. YOU'RE a douche-bag for picking on kids who just want to get a fucking education.

hey, c'mon. i was trying to help him

besides, that word was just so he wouldn't do it, i didn't pick on anyone, not even the hated guy, i hate him, but it's the guys that pick on him

and probably you're right, thirteen is still a good age to squeal, but i taught him so he wouldn't bring it up to the age of 16 and after

fyi, it's including me he squealed on, he thinks i'm badmouthing him, and that's before i hate him! and he also told the seniors that one of my friend had aproblem w/ them

Edited by ArtSweet

• 3 weeks later...
I very rarely get bullied, If i do, I pretend i can't hear or notice. It pisses the bully off and they loose interest. Just keep walking and pretend to talk to mates or something so it makes the bully look like a idiot.

^That does work.

Yeah, just tell a teacher or maybe a parent. Although I think teachers will get the situation sorted faster than parents, because parents are sometimes inclined to not believe you.

I wouldn't really fight, usually, fights make the situation even worse and therefore later on more bad stuff will happen. I'd get help from my form tutor if anything like this happened, but rarely, this never happens, because I got friends that support me and they pretty much help me out because like friends, we always support each other with problems we face.

I suggest getting a adult to help out. That's more helpful rather than knocking out your enemy.

preferably via a fist...

That would provoke him even further.

And if a bully backs down after you punch him he isn't a very good one.

Actually, bullies usually try to target out weak people in order to avoid that. THEY don't want to be the ones being attacked. They want to be feared, and they won't be feared if their victim turns around and knocks the shit out of them.

preferably via a fist...

That would provoke him even further.

And if a bully backs down after you punch him he isn't a very good one.

Actually, bullies usually try to target out weak people in order to avoid that. THEY don't want to be the ones being attacked. They want to be feared, and they won't be feared if their victim turns around and knocks the shit out of them.

Does anyone ever get those people that're bullied A LOT (Mostly because they're dumbasses, though) trying to do the same to others? These are the kind you beat down and they'll become your bitch afterwards. Seriously, the MAIN SHERIFF'S son is a disgrace.

Does anyone ever get those people that're bullied A LOT (Mostly because they're dumbasses, though) trying to do the same to others? These are the kind you beat down and they'll become your bitch afterwards. Seriously, the MAIN SHERIFF'S son is a disgrace.

I think that's everywhere in high schools. It's like the food chain.