Bullying!

Connor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor if your still getting bullied. What its been two months now maybe, I would suggest you hit him and have a fight, even if you lose he will know your not scared, its really only a win win situation. If he is asking for the fight go upto him and you start it.

If you dont fight him and he hits you and no one is looking (ie teachers etc.) he will just continue to bully you. I strongly disagree with telling the teacher especially as you have already and they haven't done nothing. (I think thats the case.)

Grow long hair

dye it black

wear black leather jacket

cut Jesus' head off from the closest Christian college

They'll think your insane.

HAHA

What i do is ignore them as much as possible. Then when they've fucked off go about your business but if it's like really doing your head in. you get them one by one and kick the shit out of them.

I told a teacher about my first bullies, they got shit scared when they got told they would be getting excluded if they carried on.

Now this fag, he's like twice the size of me, he calls me and threatens me in lessons and stuff, started bullying me.

I'm getting a crew together for Monday.

If I'm not with them, and he comes up to me, the plan is, I punch the fucker in his chops, drag him to the floor, kick the shit out of his ribs, then run off and tell a teacher he tried to assault me. :D

Now I won't get done. :)

Edited by Connor

I told a teacher about my first bullies, they got shit scared when they got told they would be getting excluded if they carried on.

Now this fag, he's like twice the size of me, he calls me and threatens me in lessons and stuff, started bullying me.

I'm getting a crew together for Monday.

If I'm not with them, and he comes up to me, the plan is, I punch the fucker in his chops, drag him to the floor, kick the shit out of his ribs, then run off and tell a teacher he tried to assault me. :D

Now I won't get done. :)

Haha. The best plan ever. Just make sure you uppercut him in the balls for me man.

i know have this thing were i make myself seem clinically insane, it' real easy. Follow them and watch them when there alone. I mean real alone not like in the the cafeteria when the chav is getting a bite to eat. That thing in the hallways when your standing in direct sight and then disappear into a crowd like in the movies, really got to this one kid so bad one time. i was following him on the way home, about at least a 50 feet away, and when he would stop to look i would be right there behind him stopped too. i disappeared at the right moments when he was or wasn't looking. Eventually developed a natural paranoia of walking home and took the bus. From that day on never again did he bully me or anyone else. but anyways this one gets them good every time. naturally scared the shit out of me when my buddy did it to me as a joke. I was walking down the crowded hallway to class when he passed behind me and said "i'm watching you" in a chilly tone loud enough for me to hear and soft enough to not know who said it. again something about self security as a result. having a heavy object tied to a rope or chain of some kind(ex: skate tool on wallet chain) in your pockets could do wonders in a fight. also the classic bag of dimes(when a person fills a small bag or tube sock with coins and proceeds to beat some ass with it) or the ice pick pen (that artsy fountain pen with that triangle tip thing), probably my favorite too. you could get cheap ones at any art supplies store. scares the living hell outta kids...for added fun fill with red ink that looks like blood. but yea always have one of these when faced with an unfair fight

126-ambassador-fountain-pen-image-1.jpg

Edited by ZEI