TGP Forum 1 year anniversary

smartboy4

...as of from the last major swap or host change.

I just browsed through the members list and found out...

This 15th is the 1st anniversary for the current board installed.

I know it would be more if we include the past forums.

I don't remember when Chris started the TGP thing. Can you tell us ? :P

Heh anyway, i still think im the oldest member of TGP that is still alive today, other than Chris himself.

let's reflect :erm:

I'm one of the first members of this site I beleve the 6th, someone asked me (i beleve Chris or Dennis) to join the forums.

I was at the time a member at gtaboards.com's forum becouse i wanted to figure out how to add new vehicles to the game :D .

When i got to this forum it didn't even had any topics yet, so i decided to join.

I learned from Chris how to create pictures of Vice City and how to put them on the forums etc.

When i looked to the pictures that where posted on this site, i knew i could do better than that.

Then i and Dennis who was a website designer created a specia Gang called Vice City Picture Perfect :coolthumbup: , making the best/rare pictures about Vice City.

He even created a special website where you could download stuff and check out our pictures.

The gang wasn't growing much (only 4 members i think :'( ).

after a little time Dennis wasn't making anymore pitures so i was the only one left.

But I was still not tired of making the most secret pictures.

I flooded the Vice City Screenshots secton with VCPP pictures.

But than there was a problem: the forum had crached or something.

and all my pictures where erased just like all topic's.

We had to start all over again :weird: (i belive this happened more than once).

At that point i got a little tired of making more pictures and putting them on the empty forum.

That's when i started making a movie about Vice City.

I learned a lot from other boards about making movie's etc.

It was a great succes so i started to make a second one, wich was even better than the first.

No when i'm palying San Andreas i'm still thinking of stunts to place in my SAPP the movie (yep) :w00t:

After that i came back promoting my movie in the first place B) , but also posting new made pictures.

And now I'm placing perfect pictures of the next perfect game GTA San Andreas.

Sometimes i'm watching my collection of all those pictures of Vice City (pretty-much) and thinking about that how it used to be :wub: .

I'm not playing Vice City as much as i used to, now only 4 time's a mont i think.

however i'm looking for something like a website where i can put all those pictures, like an online gallery.

Anyway i'm having my plan's for the future on this forum.

POSTING MORE AND MORE PERFECT PICTURES

post-4-1108146660_thumb.jpg

Joyrider is the king of screenshots.

I joined SAPP. I don't have half bad screens. Only my program has kind of crappy quality.

Man, it is odd thinking back to the humble beginnings of this site. Or thinking through all the events that have happend here.

You will be greatly missed:

ToM

PaganGuru

thisisausername

Insane_Pyro28

Anyone I forgot? Feel free to add people to the list. These are people who without, this forum would've never been as fun.

Wow happy birthday piece of forum software ;)

Joyrider I just read all your post, ah the memories, anyway you talked of an online gallery. Well, rather than downloading one of the many PHP image galleries already available, i'm gonna make my own, and if you want, you can use it for all your VCPP and SAPP pictures.

It will take me some time to make, but when it's finished I might be able to give you a subdomain like, joyrider.thegtaplace.com or something like that, and you can have your gallery there. :)

Wow happy birthday piece of forum software ;)

Joyrider I just read all your post, ah the memories, anyway you talked of an online gallery. Well, rather than downloading one of the many PHP image galleries already available, i'm gonna make my own, and if you want, you can use it for all your VCPP and SAPP pictures.

It will take me some time to make, but when it's finished I might be able to give you a subdomain like, joyrider.thegtaplace.com or something like that, and you can have your gallery there. :)

That sound's really great :coolthumbup: .

I wish you could do that for me.

Tell me what to do.