TGP Forum 1 year anniversary

smartboy4

omg, i actually forgot that it was then :blush:

I only remember November 29th 2002 because thats when I first started The GTA Place.

May 2003 was when we got our first forums, remember those crappy phpBB2 ones :P

Phpbb2 is better than IPB. ^_^

Well gratz. :)

Ha! That's funny. These boards are way better. I was mad a while back when he switched forums or something, can't remember it was a long time ago. But I was saving up for a flamethrower and lost my money. And account for that :lol:

Wow, it's odd thinking back to those days.

I feel like lowering his warning level to piss him off.

I think the whole "Get a your warning level as high as possible" thing is gone now.

How about we do that thing, you know? We think back and remember old stuff and.... stuff. Like the rap battle. That was funny. Me and Pyro's Back Alley drugs. ^_^

Good times, good times.

Nope, you only have 10 percent. I'm out of style with 30 percent.

I might start another rap battle.

I loved when you announced you were closing the forum to start over in 2 days. Me Pagan and TIAUN went crazy. We screwed up every topic, made topics that just had letters and random numbers, we even threw a few topics around the forums some. God that was fun.

Yes it is, unless you have actually returned as an active member here, all of your subsequent posts are random.

Skyline are you talking about CaliSkin, I was going to put that skin back on, but GTAWH have it, and yes I know we were actually the first GTA forum to use it but it would probably provoke arguments nonetheless. I'll put it back on the weekend, just not as the default skin. I miss it too.