[VC] Stunt Video

Ross

Okay, Bare in mind I'm a beginner, I've only been stunting for about 1 or 2 days. :innocent:

I know it's poor but it's just to get the hang of making the videos/doing stunts. Hopefully my next video will be alot more improved.

I would appreciate if you watched it, and any tips you've got I would be grateful.

Edited by Almeida

Well I already gave u a few tips but,

- Try not to make a vid as fast as you can. You've been stunting for 2 days and u did 4 easy bumps. Thats cool, but take time for your vids. Maybe even a month or 2.

- Dont put useless stuff in like hitting a pole or doing a stoppie.

- Land high roofs. And dont do old stunts from tutorials.

Hey Mate!

Awesome Vid if i might say :coolthumbup: ! I Found It Kool that you have only been stunting for 2 days that makes it better. Now what you could do is look for simple things aswell because most of the tme the simple things are best. so Yeah I will Give your Video A 5* Rating. Cant Wait to see more If you make some =] !

Well Done Mate !

[[10 Dimensions ]]

• 3 weeks later...

That was good, especially for a beginner. I loved the first 2 stunts. Try to do some grinds (on the fence outside the north point mall) ;) and try to land on some more buildings, but I did enjoy it, well done. :) With practice i can see u being a very good stunter.