How download?

joe

How do u download stuff? I tried chris's %100 game save a new skin and multi theft auto but every time i go on multi theft auto when i run a server when i press load i cant find it anywhere. When i press load it say somethin like: please open MultiTheftAuto.exe!! can someone tell me wha i do wrong plz? (And if i hav to download V0.5 tell me what to google search) thx B)

Edited by rockstarrem
Impact font isn't good with 12pt text.

• 2 weeks later...
How do u download stuff? I tried chris's %100 game save a new skin and multi theft auto but every time i go on multi theft auto when i run a server when i press load i cant find it anywhere. When i press load it say somethin like: please open MultiTheftAuto.exe!! can someone tell me wha i do wrong plz? (And if i hav to download V0.5 tell me what to google search) thx B)

change your font. i cant see.

Edited by rockstarrem

Yo im not insulting Multi Theft Auto or anythin but i prefer VCMP because it seems a lot easier. I also started using Multi Theft Auto at first, but it was way too hard so i downloaded VCMP and i have heard i has much smoother ping and it is much simpler to use (it is also an online modification for Vice City). Try it. You can check it out here: www.vicecitymultiplayer.com

Hope this helps you out

• 2 weeks later...

dude you have to wright biger we cant see anything

change your font. i cant see.

Edited by rockstarrem

Here is his writing in normal font.

How do u download stuff? I tried chris's %100 game save a new skin and multi theft auto but every time i go on multi theft auto when i run a server when i press load i cant find it anywhere. When i press load it say somethin like: please open MultiTheftAuto.exe!! can someone tell me wha i do wrong plz? (And if i hav to download V0.5 tell me what to google search) thx

You can't just download a save game and think it's going to randomly work. The save game goes into My Documents/Vice City User Files. Then, without loading Multi Theft Auto go into Vice City, that's the only way it will work. You can't do missions in Multi Theft Auto unless you script them, so you can't play the missions online... Multi Theft Auto is for Deathmatch and Stunt only. Sometimes you'll find RPG.

As for the skin, I don't have Vice City installed right now but go to: C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/Vice City/ and see if there is a skins folder. If there is then, damn, I'm a genious. Put the skin in there.

It's easy.