Sign in to follow this  
Angry Gorilla

My Goodbye

I'm leaving this forum for a while, don't know how long I will be, hopefully not forever :lolbounce:

I'm moving home to England because my idiot brother and my mother said so, so I won't have any access to the internet for quite a few months, which is sad because I love this forum.

Lol I remember the good times (and some bad) and hope you remember what a great time we all had this year.

Okay now, my brother is about to disconnect the internet, gotta go now, or else I won't be able to finish.

Holla.

Its sad to see you leave so early (200,000th Post Poster :( ). We will all miss you for being a good guy around the forums. Good luck with your move.

GRRR!!!

This 'Moving Thing' just happened to be a sick joke of Pwtrick, I getting home from school expecting to see his van full of my stuff, instead he told me he was playing about.

And he cancelled the internet to make things worse.

And mom played along to his joke, hoping to get me off the internet for a few weeks, AND Pwtrick hacked into my YouTube Account.

Oooooooo!!! I'm gonna KILL HIM!!!:pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred:

So please lock this dumb thread.

Don't worry about it guys, I guess thats his way at getting back at me after I blabbed about his secret obsession with teddy bears.

I live in quite a weird family.

Also on my return lifes_joke sent me a dumb message on how I spelt 'guys' wrong, looks like he's been banned, so what did this dork do?

Eh, what a loser, I gave that banned account a 1 star rating to remind everyone he's a noob who got banned.

And it looks Crocker is still at large.

Damn.

Edited by Angry Gorilla

Why is this here? Usually people like you post there "goodbyes" ( <_< ) in the lounge.

Why is this here? Usually people like you post there "goodbyes" ( <_< ) in the lounge.

Because I consider this topic spam, so it belongs to the F&G section, where the spam goes.

Cause he was doing the good thing and thinking that a topic like this might be considered spam (which it's not). SO yeah.