the most dangerous country in the world?

ZigZagZig

Isn't this about 'the most dangerous country in the world' not about the Crusades which occurred like thousands of years ago.

Oh my god...I'd just advise you not to post if you don't have anything smart to say. Crusades weren't thousands of years ago, 2 thousand years ago there wasn't even Christianity. You don't know when the Crusades have actually happened, do you?

Exactly, but it really can't be compared all that well, being that what the US is doing isn't about religion or reclaiming land, it's gidding rid of dangerous terrorists. IMO the US should give Iraq a pullout date and that will be that. Then focus should be put on Iran.

There's much more than "getting rid of terrorist" and you know that well. But the main thing why I brought up the Crusades is that this is a war where people forget about the primary cause. In every war you have a reason and a trigger. 11/9 was just the the trigger. The real reason is something else. Hussein is down, so why don't they retreat now and stop getting more and more casualties?

What kind of "focus" are you talking about anyway?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this about 'the most dangerous country in the world' not about the Crusades which occurred like thousands of years ago.

Oh my god...I'd just advise you not to post if you don't have anything smart to say. Crusades weren't thousands of years ago, 2 thousand years ago there wasn't even Christianity. You don't know when the Crusades have actually happened, do you?

Exactly, but it really can't be compared all that well, being that what the US is doing isn't about religion or reclaiming land, it's gidding rid of dangerous terrorists. IMO the US should give Iraq a pullout date and that will be that. Then focus should be put on Iran.

There's much more than "getting rid of terrorist" and you know that well. But the main thing why I brought up the Crusades is that this is a war where people forget about the primary cause. In every war you have a reason and a trigger. 11/9 was just the the trigger. The real reason is something else. Hussein is down, so why don't they retreat now and stop getting more and more casualties?

What kind of "focus" are you talking about anyway?

What happens when you build a skyscraper and pull the main support beam(s)? It all comes crashing down. You can't really pull yourself out of a 100 mile maze. But, yeah. None of knows what's going through the minds of the US Government, therfore it's not really plausible to say or assume shit. Oh, btw. It's not all George Bush. You realize the concepts and principals of how a democracy works? Yeah. It's no dictatorship.

As for the most dangerous countries, Russia.

Antarctica doesn't sound so bad, all of the sudden.

The extremely low population means an extremely lower chance of it being targeted by terrorists. Extremely lower chance of any type of crime including murder, rape, and theft. Extremely lower chance of dealing with assholes who can't drive for shit. I'd mention lower chances of finding love but we're all nerds here. :P

Then again, if a serial killer shows up, you have a higher chance of being one of his victims simply because of the low population.

The extremely low population means an extremely lower chance of it being targeted by terrorists. Extremely lower chance of any type of crime including murder, rape, and theft. Extremely lower chance of dealing with assholes who can't drive for shit. I'd mention lower chances of finding love but we're all nerds here. :P

Then again, if a serial killer shows up, you have a higher chance of being one of his victims simply because of the low population.

But then again, due to the low population, there is less of a chance of a serial killer actually emerging in the population.

north korea.

jamaica (i was there once and they stole my CD player. dangerous, dangerous country.)

you know north korea has pretty much zero percent crime, because if you put one foot out of line you can end up in prison or worse. its their strict laws that makes it such a bad place to live.

jamaica, yeah that is a rough place for somewere so small. about 10 murders occur every day.

id also say Russia, meh, right now, there tech and solders are ok (T90 owns all), but did anybody else hear of the new law there? every couple must have 2 or more kids, fuck there making a huge army i think, there was a 14 pound baby born a month ago in Russia, its fucking huge. but back onto topic.

for me this is the list

1.Columbia

2.Russia

3.USA( in 1997, it was the world wide airshow, canada brought 7 CF18's to the show, US brought 22 Harriers from Tennessee, the 7 CF18's from canada was half our airforce..at that time, now we got over 700 Cf18s)

4.Jamaca

5.Afganistan

But then again, due to the low population, there is less of a chance of a serial killer actually emerging in the population.

If one does show up, they'll be identified sooner.

Iraq - We can't just walk out & leave the job half done or ti will just revert back to a terrorist haven. 9/11 made us a little

crazy like that & we're in NO hurry to repeat it.

The US has fallen into the role of looking after a lot of problems in the world, that hardly makes us "dangerous", unless

you're planning something involving a dirty bomb or sarin gas. Then we would have a problem.

OUTLAW HISTORY LESSON - (Uncle Outlaw remembers)

All through the '80s we couldn't turn on a TV in the US without seeing some celebrity telling us we had to help the poor

starving masses in Africa. So we cared, sent money, donated time & got food to Africa. The problem was the food never

got to the people that needed it, but instead was hoarded by petty warlords or sold off by crooked bureaucrats. We had

to send in the US Army just to get the food to the people, especially in Somalia. It was as bad as the insurgent attacks

we have to deal w/ in Iraq. When the blackhawks were shoot down over Mogodishu & the crews' murdered bodies were

dragged through the streets naked by local versions of crack heads (yes, they were on narcotics) I actually cried. All

these US soldiers were trying to do was feed starving people. Images I will never forget.

Call me a racist prick, but Somalia is just the kind of place the US is trying to keep Iraq from becoming.

You can add Somalia to the list of candidates for "most dangerous nation".

northern ireland used to be very dangerous, especially in belfast. some of the rioting you used to get was insane. its a lot better now but it still has some big problems. if you live there have got to be carefull what you do, say, and even wear. if you get on the wrong side of the paramilitary squads like the IRA, you can pretty much kiss you and your familly goodbye.

northern ireland used to be very dangerous, especially in belfast. some of the rioting you used to get was insane. its a lot better now but it still has some big problems. if you live there have got to be carefull what you do, say, and even wear. if you get on the wrong side of the paramilitary squads like the IRA, you can pretty much kiss you and your familly goodbye.

Used to see that on the news every night. Has it calmed down much or just being kept out of the news?

Hope things have calmed down, would like to visit someday (1/4 Irish).

Pakistan since what there doing...and west coast of canada and north canada are getting pretty bad, a cop was shot 1 week ago up in nunavut, and a dude from my town(kelowna) went to vancouver, was in his car around 2 am at a intersection and him and his car got wasted by a ak47, cops after found the weapon and why they shot him, turns out he's been fuckin around to much with other gangs.

Edited by wheelman101

Used to see that on the news every night. Has it calmed down much or just being kept out of the news?

Hope things have calmed down, would like to visit someday (1/4 Irish).

yes, it certainly is a lot better now and deffinately safe to visit, there are still some areas in belfast and londonderry you should keep away from, and the odd fight does occur sometimes. the best way to avoid trouble is not to piss anyone off, because they just might come back with a gang of heavily armed guerillas. but anyway you really should visit the place, its great.