the most dangerous country in the world?

ZigZagZig

Yes, organised crime has risen in our country Alexandrov, read the fucking news sometimes instead of wasting fucking 30 minutes with a videogame.

You were the one that said that didn't watch TV or the news, the only thing that rised in Portugal are those problems in the nightclubs.

Edited by IVAN ALEXANDROV

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vatican City - 0.2 square miles - The world's smallest state, the Vatican has a population of 770, none of whom are permanent residents. The tiny country which surrounds St. Peter's Basilica is the spiritual center for the world's Roman Catholics (over 1 billion strong). Also known as the Holy See, Vatican City is surrounded by Rome, Italy.

there for surely making something there...

c and p.

Edited by wheelman101

• 3 weeks later...
Australia. Them dingos gonna eat you up before you can say "Hey mate, is that a dingo over there?".

And lets not forget the crocodiles there. And that it originally started out as "Exile Island" for British inmates.

I'd say that shit is tight (in Australia), but that shit is shit.

I must agree because i come across Dingo's amd Crocodiles everyday, Even If its walking to the shops or going to school. :whistle:

Where do you live Dmac?

I think Australia's like the safest place, now we got rid of the Bush Fucker, we won't have any enemies in different countrys.

I think USA is the worst, you can go from Slum to Mansions in a few minutes. Plus not to mention the school shootings that happen every other week. They have Aligaters in the swamps, they have deserts, and they have LA, one of the worst cities in the world. Don't even get me started on the government.

Where do you live Dmac?

I think Australia's like the safest place, now we got rid of the Bush Fucker, we won't have any enemies in different countrys.

I think USA is the worst, you can go from Slum to Mansions in a few minutes. Plus not to mention the school shootings that happen every other week. They have Aligaters in the swamps, they have deserts, and they have LA, one of the worst cities in the world. Don't even get me started on the government.

I live in Melbourne, And i should of added sarcasm tags to my last post :rolleyes:

Edited by Dmac_91

Which is a bazillion times better then our crappy Dutch system.

They have Aligaters and deserts.. That'd mean that Oman would be hell, but guess what, it isn't. It's a great country in fact. Safe too. In a vast country like the USA you've got to expect to still have parts of nature like these swamps and deserts. It's the think I actually really like about the USA. The variety.

I'd vote Sudan. Am I glade I wasn't born there (and stayed there of course).

As nation I'd say Iran. I think I'm one of the few people of this forum who doesn't have any negative feelings towards Bush. At least some country is trying to rid us of these extreemists and you can't expect everything to go right. He's made some serious mistakes, but overal I do support this whole 'war on terror'.

It depends what you mean by dangerous country really?

For health and safety I would say the continents of Africa, not a country just the general continent which is in real need of some help, you can get killed their and life expectancy is really low, people starve to death and it isn't a very happy life to live.

I would say for wars it is America, thinking they police the world when the dont. Terrorism is getting the blame for everything that bad happens in the world, I think Bush made a lot of mistakes and the technology and satellites America has, they could have tracked down Bin Laden years ago, so I dont believe the war on terror, it is sort like a blame thing for me although it does still happen.

People overestimate the technology we have. Mankind can do a lot, but we aren't the all knowing.

They had the chance to get him executed, but they'd risk having one of SA's princess die too. And the USA would prefer SA being a friend.

I don't see how America is dangerous for wars. The countries that America is in war with is dangerous. There aren't riots in the US like France has (Paris).

Antartica.

Notice the population, obviously a very dangerous land to live in.

Baha.

Hmm, I'd say Iraq, people get killed everyday.

Although if you listen to the news a lot, in the UK, people get stabbed all the time and sometimes shot by brain-dead druggies who smoke too much weed, which is pretty dangerous..

The other day I heard about a dude who set off a big firework in some dudes shop!

Happens around Manchester and other big places where chavs seem to settle..

People die every day in every country..

Brazil is the most dangerous country in the world.

Watch City of God and learn why.

Good movie.

Well, anyways..yeah. I basically agree with TFY:

America isn't dangerous compared to countries with lack of a good police system. Countries in the world now what would be dangerous like Iraq, Iran or mainly just the Middle East. Some of the African countries can be dangerous with a mass of desert and poisonous animals like Snakes, Scorpions and Frogs. Countries with extreme weather like USA and Russia. Islands in the Pacific are prone to massive Waves and possibly even tidal waves.

There is not a most dangerous country every country is dangerous in its own way.

Edited by Nate14

Well, anyways..yeah. I basically agree with TFY:

America isn't dangerous compared to countries with lack of a good police system. Countries in the world now what would be dangerous like Iraq, Iran or mainly just the Middle East. Some of the African countries can be dangerous with a mass of desert and poisonous animals like Snakes, Scorpions and Frogs. Countries with extreme weather like USA and Russia. Islands in the Pacific are prone to massive Waves and possibly even tidal waves.

There is not a most dangerous country every country is dangerous in its own way.

Yeah, Thanks!

Antarctic can be dangerous because of the cold.

The deserts can be dangerous because of the Heat, scorpions & Snakes.

Kenya is dangerous with the political issues.

Pakistan is dangerous with the shooting of that politician.

Numerous countries have a bad justice and police system.

South Korea & North Korea (I think) have nuclear weapons along with Iran.

Iraq has had loads of car bombs.

The UK has recently had Bombings.

Murders are occurring all over the place.

There cannot be a worse city.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Honestly is MEXICO!!, the Narcotics Bussines here is in the most powerfull state that has ever been, every day that i watch the news(mexico news), its the same: "5 PEOLPLE WERE EXECUTED TODAY IN CD.JUAREZ, in SINALOA 20 PEOPLE WERE SHOT BY AN ARMED COMAND ON The STREETS"..

Every day someone is killed beacuse of The orginized crime, then on the streets, in tijuana there were to shootouts in the same week in the streets , beetween drugdealers and cops, infront of a kinder garden and it lasted like 6 hours , just shooting and shooting, and its becoming more often that scenarios, so for me crime wise , MEXICO is becoming Very Dangerous.

Honestly is MEXICO!!, the Narcotics Bussines here is in the most powerfull state that has ever been, every day that i watch the news(mexico news), its the same: "5 PEOLPLE WERE EXECUTED TODAY IN CD.JUAREZ, in SINALOA 20 PEOPLE WERE SHOT BY AN ARMED COMAND ON The STREETS"..

Every day someone is killed beacuse of The orginized crime, then on the streets, in tijuana there were to shootouts in the same week in the streets , beetween drugdealers and cops, infront of a kinder garden and it lasted like 6 hours , just shooting and shooting, and its becoming more often that scenarios, so for me crime wise , MEXICO is becoming Very Dangerous.

I have to agree, those shoot outs with police. They have executed police chiefs, captains, officers.

Very dangerous in Mexico.

Video:

http://video.nbcsandiego.com/player/?id=206639

Thats just fucking crazy.

USA. I've never been there but.... They have a big bomb and dumb people voting for dumb leaders. They choose some whacko they've had before over Obama? Can't they try something new? Or are most of them just racist? Idk but if they vote for Bush or w/e again i'm gonna point and laugh! lol

Aparently these are: Colombia. Iraq. Samuel. Somalia.

Also Niger is a pretty good place despite popular believes.

The most dangerous place is.... The middle of a desert! :lol:

Edited by Deji

USA. I've never been there but.... They have a big bomb and dumb people voting for dumb leaders. They choose some whacko they've had before over Obama? Can't they try something new? Or are most of them just racist? Idk but if they vote for Bush or w/e again i'm gonna point and laugh! lol

You shouldnt make un-true assumptions like that about America if you have never been there.

lol, i dont really think Britain has the right to mock American voters, we are as bad as each other seeing as this country elected Tony Blair for a second time, even though everyone knew he was an idiot. And now London has elected an even bigger idiot as their mayor.

on topic: I would say Somalia is the most dangerous, its just anarchy there, i dont think it even has an official government.

Edited by Sean.